Saul (Paul) sees a light from Heaven

"While thus occupied, as I journeyed to Damascus with authority and commission from the chief priests,
    "at midday, O king, along the road I saw a light from heaven, brighter than the sun, shining around me and those who journeyed with me.
    "And when we all had fallen to the ground, I heard a voice speaking to me and saying in the Hebrew language, 'Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting Me?  It is hard for you to kick against the goads.'
    "So I said, 'Who are You, Lord?'  And He said, 'I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting.
    'But rise and stand on your feet; for I have appeared to you for this purpose, to make you a minister and a witness both of the things which you have seen and of the things which I will get reveal to you.
    'I will deliver you from the Jewish people, as well as from the Gentiles, to whom I now send you,
     to open their eyes, in order to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and an inheritance among those who are sanctified by faith in Me.'
                  Acts 26:12-18

     This passage sums it up - Saul (Paul) was persecuting Jesus.  He was blinded and Jesus sent Ananais to fill Saul (Paul) with the Holy Spirit and his sight. 
     Ananias was concerned about what Saul (Paul) had done to the saints in Jerusalem and Jesus responded -

    "For I will show him how many things he must suffer for My name's sake."
                    Acts 9:16

     Saul (Paul) testified, in chains, in front of these men, and I want to point out a few things with some Scripture.  Festus was the governor of Judea and didn't understand Saul (Paul) -

     Now as he thus made his defense, Festus said with a loud voice, "Paul, you are beside yourself!  Much learning is driving you mad!"
                   Acts 26:24

     Now King Agrippa II was king over the territories around Judea and appreciated what Saul (Paul) had to say.

     Then Agrippa said to Paul, "You almost persuade me to become a Christian."
                   Acts 26:28

     I have learned that people will think you are mad or crazy if you totally commit to God.  Oh, and if God talks you, get the straightjacket ready.  No one understands, and don't expect them to, I don't understand; but keep trying, all in God's time, not in our time. 
     If you keep trying, hopefully in the end, you can convince someone to be a Christian.  If not, just do your best to share God's love.  In closing, tell God you love Him. 

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

     Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.