Chapter 3

As I went into the woods, I never expected my life to completely change.
I went to the cove. I usually go here when I'm allowed to go outside. The only person who knows about the cove is Gobber. He's the only one who I've let see the cove. He knows that the cove is a really special place for me, so he sometimes lets me go there alone.
As I'm running to the cove, I feel the tears start to prick my eyes. I just kept running until I got to the cove.
At the cove
As soon as I got to the lake in the cove, I couldn't take it anymore. At this point I forgot what my life meant to other people. From what I see, I'm just a punch bag and a waste of space to everybody.
"Why do I have to be so useless all the time..."
I said through sobs.
3rd pov
Hiccup never knew that a pitch black dragon was watching him from the top of a rock pile. This very rare species of dragon was immediately interested and fascinated with this small, crying Viking. He cautiously crawled over to the skinny child, and knew that something wasn't right. When the dragon realized that Hiccup wasn't a threat, he wanted to cheer him up. He wrapped himself around Hiccup, and started purring. Hiccup thought he was being attacked, until he heard the dragon purring around him. For the first time in 10 years, he felt safe. Hiccup fell asleep to the warmth around him, and the dragon's purring.

Sorry about the late and short update, but I've just been really busy and this is better or nothing.