Chapter 7

Hiccup pov
When I woke up, I couldn't see anything, as usual. But something was just...off today. I could already tell I missed dragon training, but I could care less.
What broke me out of my thoughts was a huge jolt of pain running down my side. It felt like an axe was thrown at me.
"Ha ha ha! He is so useless, he can't even block an axe!" Snotlouts annoying voice chirped from the doorway. I have to get to Toothless. Hopefully he can do something about this.
I ran as fast as I could the entire mile down to raven point, following the path I made before. Before I could even react, I fell off the rocks and heard Toothless call out to me in panic.
"Please...help" was all I managed to say before I passed out.
Toothless pov
I had to do something! He has to get to the bewilderbeast before I lose him! I quickly use my healing powers to grow my tailfin back. I never used my magic before because it takes up so much of my energy, but I wasn't going to let him die right now. I gently grabbed him in my claws, and sped off to the bewilderbeast's nest.
Time skip ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"King! Please help!"
"What is it, night fury."
"My soulmate is a hybrid, and he has been badly wounded! I know of your powers, so please help him!"
"I will heal him of all wounds. Lay him down on this pillar of leaves."
I did as the king said, and layed Hiccup on a small rock pillar covered with leaves of all colors. I watched as he bit his lip, and poured a small bit of his blood around him. After, he blew some frost around him. After about 5 minutes Hiccup started to wake up. I almost had a heart attack when he said he could see everything around him.

"You can what?! You can see everything?! My King, how is this even possible?!" I practically screamed worriedly but excitedly at the giant white scaly king in front of me. 

"My Night Fury friend, it is true that your soulmate has gotten his sight back. That isn't usually possible, but my healing powers are incredibly strong. I can heal any type of wounds, but it takes from energy, depending on the size of the dragon, or in this case, human."

I took a quick glance at my Hiccup and he had the widest eyes I have ever seen. His green orbs were sparkling in the sun shining through the crystallized ice of the sanctuary. As fast as he was ecstatic about his sight, his smile turned into a frown.

"Hey, Hiccup, what's wrong? Don't you like being able to see things from your own eyes and not someone telling you?" I was genuinely worried for my soulmate who looked so down. I just noticed now, but he had scars all over his body. As soon as I asked what was wrong, he dropped to the floor and started balling his eyes out and screaming, attracting the attention of some dragons close by.

"How...how am I going to explain this to the village...wait...the village! I ran away from Snotlout! He followed me! He most likely saw you take me here when I passed out! He probably told my dad that a dragon kidnaped me! They probably have search parties everywhere!" He stopped sobbing when he realized the danger that the two of us would be in. 

I tried to calm him down by suggesting something that would get us killed, but oh well, worth a shot. RIght? "Ok well, how about we go back! I'll fly in really high, and you can watch if they see us! They would only see a Night Fury, not you! So we could dive down to Raven point, so I can hide and you can go back to your village! How does that sound!"

"Thanks Toothless but I can't go back! I'm not blind anymore!"

"Hiccup, I've seen the people in your village. They are idiots. They won't notice a thing. You'll be okay, alright? Besides, I'm not too interested on dying today either. Now can we go back?"  I tried to calm him down and bring him back. I knew that everything he said was true, and I was pretty certain my ending wouldn't be happy, but I also didn't want to stay here with all these other dragons trying to see what's happening.

"Okay Toothless, I guess your right. Let's go back." My soulmate finally started laughing once again. I never noticed how much I missed his smile until I saw it.

Sorry about the long wait! I have been really stressed out with writer's block, binge-watching My Hero Academia and Black Butler, MCAS, my trip to DC, and now FInals! Yay. After Wednesday I should be able to update a whole lot more because I'll have nothing else to do over summer vacation. I'm trying!