Chapter 4

Dragons talking
Humans talking

3rd pov
When Hiccup woke up, he was surrounded by a warm, sleeping dragon. When he felt the dragon start to stir awake, he froze. He only relaxed when he remembered what had happened last night.
"Hey there... why are you not trying to kill me?" Hiccup asked, certain he wouldn't get an answer since dragons couldn't talk.
The dragon uncurled itself from Hiccups body, making both of them feel the coldness of the chilly morning air.
"You know, us dragons aren't the ones who go on killing sprees. Can't say the same for you humans though." A low, thundering voice came from the dragon.
"Well I'm not like the other Vikings. I don't even think I am one. A Viking has to be strong, and courageous...I'm weak and afraid of almost everything." After a short pause of awkward silence, Hiccup continued with his question. "And do you have a name? I need to call you something besides just 'the dragon'."
The dragon standing in front of Hiccup was so surprised he couldn't even blink. 'How could a human learn dragonese or even understand dragons?' 'Who is this human?' 'Why am I still hungry?' All these things we're going through the dragons head at this point. He was only brought out of his thoughts when he heard "...just the dragon"
"Wait...hold up. You can understand me?! How!?"
"I don't know...I've just always been able to understand dragons. I don't know how or why... but you still never answered my question."
"Oh ok that's pretty weird...but what was your question exactly?"
"Do you have an actual name...like my names Hiccup and I can't keep calling you 'the dragon' every time I see you or talk to you."
"Oh... hi Hiccup and my names Toothless."
"Mmmm...Toothless is a pretty unique name. I like it though."
"Yeah... all of the other dragons keep teasing me about it...and also about my small size compared to them..."
"Really?! Same here! All of the other teens my age keep bullying me and..."
Toothless pov
I couldn't help but stare into his beautiful forest green eyes while he was talking about his life. Wait...beautiful? No...I'm not gay...right?

But wait... we just met. Could it be?...

Could I be falling for Hiccup?

I just decided in this chapter that this could be a toothcup/runaway story.
I have a question for you...
Would you rather toothcup or hiccstrid?
And how would you want them to come back to Berk? (If they even do)

Ps. I'll try to update sooner but no promises
Bye

 I'll try to update sooner but no promises Bye