Chapter sixteen

I internally smirked at this sense I already knew about this, Aizawa dismissed the class and got in his sleeping bag. Everyone started talking about the now known information, I chuckled slightly as my eyes drifted across the room scanning everyone's faces and ease dropping on everyone's conversations 'they have no idea of what's coming there way' All might came into the room and signaled for me to follow him which I did, I shut the classrooms door and looked at all night expecting him to explain.

"Lets go on a walk while we talk" I nodded as we made our way down the long hallway and pass all the other classrooms, "Izuku we need to talk about a few things" I nodded for him to go on "When we go to USJ I will be training you in a separate area where we can work on certain things" I nodded my head "but before we can go I want to test your power so I know what area to put you in which would benefit you the most" I nodded my head as we walked outside and around the campus

"what kind of tests are you thinking of testing me with?" He stopped walking "I was thinking that I could test you by using the same type Aiziwa used at the beginning of the year" I nodded my head as he started walking again and lead us to the same testing grounds.

~Time skip because why the hell not~

I stretched as I walked onto the streets and towards our main base, walking in I was met by shigaraki for once. He looked up from his glass and at me as I walked closer to him, I Looked towards Kurogiri and slightly waved at him as he cleaned his endless shot glasses.