Chapter Eighteen

I woke up the next morning to see a note from bakugou explaining that he went out with a few of the others and would be gone for most if not the full day, I got ready and left the house heading to the base. Once I stepped foot into the base all eyes where on me

"oh, good deku you arrived" I nodded at tomuro and scanned the room, I glared at the same thug that I ran into last night and slowly walked next to tomuro still keeping a threatening glare on him which tomuro noticed.

"Are you feeling okay?" I nodded my head as I started walking into the dark hallway, and towards my lab. The thug watched me as I disappeared down the dimly lit hallway, Tomuro watched as the thug started walking towards the hallway. He chuckled to himself as he let the thug walk off into the hallway knowing he was most likely going to lose the useless thug. The thug walked for a what felt like a few minutes before he saw a door slightly cracked open with greenish light pouring out into the hallway, the man inched closer to the ajar door and peered in.

His eyes scanned the lab looking room before landing on a dark green haired male and a monster looking creature, he opened the door a bit more so he could get a better view. He saw that the room extended down where it could be a large never ending hallway, the walls had faint test tubs that held the same looking monsters inside. He stepped onto the tiled floor which made a slight tap which caught the eyes of both Izuku and the monster, the dark green haired male turned around and focused his analyzing glare in the thug.

"Do you need something?" Izuku questioned as he moved the Nomu into one of the containment tubs which was labeled nomu #465 he just the door and made sure it was locked before walking over to the weak looking thug who watched Deku's every movement, his watchful gaze made the thug shift

"No I was just looking around the base when I happened to see the monster which caught my attention" Izuku raised a eyebrow, He shut the door silently locking it before showing the thug over to a table and chairs. Justierung for him to sit down which he did, he pressed a button which locked the thug in place

"don't you know curiosity killed the cat?" The thug gulped as his eyes widened noticing the knife that was heading straight for his eye.

~le time skip by Bill cipher~
Izuku set match to a now-used to be lower hero's house, he watched and the fire cracked and glowed brighter and nearer. He walked away from the house and into the purple/black portal, he walked into the main bar which startled everyone but Tomuro and Kiri.

"Sorry about that Kiri-kun but I needed to disposed of some 'trash'" the said man nodded half used to this, Tomuro laughed at Izuku knowing he killed the thug and probably disposed of the body. He turned on the tv to see a few people in the news station addressing that a hero was found dead with there family in there burning house where they found a burnt corpse of some one who they have not been able to identify yet, Izuku chuckled a bit as the thugs realized that they where missing one person.

A/n- hey check out my new female villain deku fanfic Her choice
https://my.w.tt/8nHliovdFU And my Other book Todoroki's weapon.