Chapter Seventeen

"So what are doing here?" Shigaraki asked "I wanted to know if the plan is ready to be put into action" he nodded as he took a sip of his drink "it is we have all of the street thugs ready to go and they will be meeting us here the next two days to get ready and to get a briefing of our plan" I nodded and headed to my lab to write down some notes and to check over the plan, after I finished reading over the plan I walked out and headed out into the main bar where I saw no one for once. I walked out and headed home to see Bakugou, I hummed a light lullaby as I walked down the dimly lit streets.

As I was walking I ran into a street thug "hey kid, what are you doing out so late? Isn't past your bed time?" This thug started pissing me off but I just ignored him and walked by him. He grabbed my shoulder

"where do you think your going pip squeak?" I rolled my eyes and grabbed his hand flicking it off my shoulder "I was going to see someone but a low life thug that doesn't deserve the title of a villain stopped me" he growled at me and pulled out a brace knuckles "say the end part again kid I dare you" I turned around and glared at him with my eyes glowing dangerously

"Ill repeat my self a low life thug that doesn't deserve the title of a villain stopped me" he scoffed and ran at me throwing a punch, I dodged it and pulled a knife which glimmered in his sight he stepped back as the knife cut the side of his arm and I dragged the tip up his arm slowly pushing deeper. I heard my phone go off so I pulled it out to find bakugou calling me, I groaned as I pulled the knife out of his arm and started walking away. I answered the call and told him I was on my way home, and that I just went out for a run after work and got a bit side tracked.

He didn't respond so I ended the call and made my way home, I closed the door and set my bag down just in time for bakugou to greet me. I greeted him by hugging him which he happily returned, I placed my head in the crook of his neck and breathe in hid smokey scent. We stood there for a few minutes but he pulled me into the kitchen where he had diner waiting I smiled at the sight and sat down with him next to me, we got done eating and I thanked him standing up. My vision blurred as I got flash backs, I grabbed my head while trying to steady myself but failed and collapsed.