Author's Note

Hi Blinks. I decided to write a Lisoo fanfic just on a whim since there are not much Lisoo fic and some Lisoo moments inspired me to write. Don't expect too much because I'm not really a writer. This story will be centered on Jisoo and Lisa. If you're looking for a fic with multiple characters, this isn't for you. If you're looking for a fic with third person narrative, this isn't for you too. If you just want to read a simple Lisoo fic with no expectations, I'd say, try this.

Anyway, I've already written a third of this fic and uploaded it on another platform. This will be the same or I might edit some things, depending on my mood, lol.

Just a background story on me as a Blink and as a Lisoo shipper. I've became a Blink maybe July or August last year. It was actually because of JenLisa ship, somebody shared it in my timeline. I got curious and watched a lot of their vids, from BP house to all variety shows. When I got to their vlive parts, I fell in love with Lisoo. I always go for the underrated ship. Plus I noticed how Jisoo always mentions Lisa during her vlives and Lisa always rely on Jisoo. I just love their dynamic and they just make me happy so I decided to ship them. Yes, I've been a Lisoo shipper before they got popular now. And I'm actually one of those ten shippers that root for them even though there's nobody hyping them. I'm also the kind of shipper who is just happy with whatever moments they have. I won't be saying they're real because nobody really knows and I don't think it is any of my business. I just enjoy watching them together. Seeing them happy with one another is enough for me.

So, without further ado, here's How Do I Love Thee...