Part 3: First day problems

Izuku had woken up excited, as today was his first day at U.A, his dream had finally come true.

As Izuku finished his morning business, he grabbed a piece of toast and ran out the door.

Timeskip to the school

As Izuku found his classroom 1-A, he opened the door, and saw Kacchan arguing with the tall boy with glasses. As you opened the door fully, The tall boy immediately noticed you "I'm am sorry for my early judgement of you, you have clearly superior to me as a hero." The tall boy said

"It's really no problem, seriously, I did what anyone else should've done." Izuku said with a smile.

The class stared at him and his million watts smile thinking to themselves 'Too bright and really innocent.'

"Ah, it's the plain one from the exam." Someone said behind Izuku.

Izuku immediately turned around to be greeted with the girl with the brown hair from the day.

"Get to your seats or get out, this place is meant for heroes not a play date!" A yellow bag worm shouted behind the brown haired girl.

Everyone immediately went to there seats as role call began.

After role call, Their teacher, Aizawa Sensei, told the class to meet outside for quirk testing.

As everyone went outside, Aizawa immediately threw a ball at Bakugo telling him to throw the ball with his quirk.

"DIE!!!!!" Bakugo shouted

Aizawa then said "2036 metres."

Everyone was excited by this except Izuku and another boy known as Shoto Todoroki.

"Izuku, your next, get up here." Aizawa said

Izuku was nervous as he grabbed the ball, he began to think of a way to throw this ball.

"Are you going to throw it, or are you going to chicken out and leave." Aizawa stated furiously
"And use your full power too!"

Izuku didn't listen as he used the suit up this shoulder and reeled back.

Aizawa tried to deactivate Izuku's quirk but couldn't, he then shouted at Izuku which scared him. Izuku dropped the ball into the ground.

"Use your full power or get out!" Aizawa shouted.

Izuku felt confused at what he meant until something forced control over him.

"Haha haha, you want full power, you lazy son a b*tch." Izuku said which surprised Aizawa.

"What did you say to me..." Aizawa tried to finish but was interrupted by a blade in his face.

"Don't tell me what to do, you failure of a teacher, and this isn't Izuku at the moment, he's busy." Izuku stated coldly and put his finger over his mouth implying to keep this a secret.

The blade dissapeared as Izuku had returned to the throwing pitch, he reeled back and threw the ball into orbit.

"∞ metres" The machine stated before exploding.

The explosion brought Izuku back in control over his body.

"Ugh, what happened, why is everything ringing." Izuku said before collapsing into the ground.

Izuku woke up much later as everyone had finished their things.

Somehow, Izuku was at the top of the scoreboard even though he didn't do anything.

"Why am I at the top, I should be at the bottom?" Izuku asked as Aizawa stated blankly at him

"You don't remember what you said to me at all." Aizawa asked

Izuku shook his head as everyone began to approach him.

"What was that from earlier, you went full aggressive morning the teach, so manly!" A boy with red spiky hair stated

Izuku was then bombarded with compliments. Izuku fell to the ground in embarrassment and started to cry from being overwhelmed. This surprised everyone. They all apologised and help Izuku up.

As everyone began to walk back to class, he felt like he was being watched by someone, Izuku turned around to see no-one. He just ignored the feeling and went home. (*FORESHADOWING*)

"He is interesting, I will kill him and retake what was mine!" A shadowy figure stated before vanishing behind a tree.
______________________________________

Izuku = Someone who will be of importance later.

______________________________________
Thank you for reading this chapter, hope you enjoyed it.

Gotta love foreshadowing.

This has been your author Raorik
~Raorik