Part 4: Dream Not What You Are

As Izuku arrived at school,  he walked into his class, where everyone was staring at me.

"Uhhh, why are you looking at me like that?" Izuku asked scared

"Well, we wanted to know what your quirk was, you see, we were talking my about quirks and you have the most mysterious one." Yaoyorozu stated.

"Well, my quirk doesn't have a name, I just call it transference." Izuku replied.

As Izuku finished Aizawa opened the door and told everyone to sit down at their desks.

"Choose class presidents, I'm just gonna sleep, wake me up when you're done." Aizawa stated before rolling into his sleeping bag.

"Vote for me!" Everyone shouted.

After the screaming
Izuku had 13 votes, Yaoyorozu had 3 and blah blah. (too boring to even bother writing out the rest.)

"Who the f*ck voted for the damn nerd!" Bakugo shouted.

Nearly everyone put their hands up including Yaoyorozu.

"Thanks I guess, but why me?" Izuku asked nervously.

"It's because you have this aura around you, it feels heroic and manly!" Kirishima stated with a smile

Timeskip to the USJ TRIP

"So Izuku, why are you training here keep?" Tsuyu asked

"Well it's been my dream since I was little Tsuyu-san" Izuku replied

"Please call me Tsu." Tsuyu stated kindly

After the bus arrived at the USJ, they were greeted with Thirteen, the space hero. Izuku began to space out during the explanation of why the USJ was created. He could hear talking in his head.

In his head
"Brother, he's here, you feel it right?" Someone calmly said.

"He is, but why unless he is here for him." Replied Someone husky in tone.

Outside his head
Izuku heard this conversation while feeling off as he entered the USJ with his classmates.

"This is the inside, it's for disasters and such." Thirteen stated

"Um teach, are those fake villains over there, if so, that's so cool." Kirishima asked

"No those are fake ones they are the real deal, Thirteen protect the children and call for back up." Aizawa stated putting on his hero gear.

Izuku stared at the villains noticing something in the far back, it was a black figure with a red aura, it felt bloodthirsty.

As Izuku tried warning Aizawa, they all heard someone talking near them.

"I am...  Your...  Reckoning..." The figure said standing next to Izuku.

The class turned to the figure who was in front of Izuku.

"I am here... For...You!" The figure stated before shoving his sword into Izuku.

Izuku felt pain, he looked down and saw the sword in his chest, he felt no pain. He tried to scream but couldn't.

Class 1-A screamed, they saw someone impale Izuku and it scared them. Izuku couldn't hear his class as the figure pulled out his sword and walked to over his classmates.

As Izuku hit the ground, he heard a voice, it was the Lotus' voice.

"Dream not what you are, but what you want to be..."

Time was frozen, Izuku body lying there in his own blood, the figure stuck in time,his classmates frozen with fear on all of their faces.

He then saw two figure standing in front of him. One white as snow, the other black as night.

______________________________________
Thank you for reading this chapter, hope you enjoyed.

Had to do a cliffhanger for this as it is just part one of two. Part one being 'Dream not what you are'and I'm guessing you can figure out the second part's title.

Sorry for this one coming later than the others, I am coming down with a cold, hope it will go away soon.

This has been your author Raorik
~Raorik