Part 7: This is what I am

Izuku had found himself inside a ship, it's engine was quiet but you could hear it. K̷a̷e̷l̷a̷ then walked off to find something or someone. Izuku was left by himself in unknown territory.

Izuku then thought 'This is my life now huh'

Izuku then noticed his wounds closing up and dissapearing except for the scar on his chest, it remained.

"So you're him huh, doesn't look like it but hey, there might be something you have hidden." A male voice said from the doorway in front of Izuku.

"And who are you, kind sir?" Izuku asked

"Sorry, the names C̷a̷l̷l̷u̷m̷." C̷a̷l̷l̷u̷m̷ said smirking

"So Callum, why am I going to see the Lotus?" Izuku asked while Callum just stared at him in wonder.

"So you can understand void-speak." A female voice said behind Callum

"Void-speak, what's that?" Izuku stated staring at the female.

"It's the main language we speak, and the name's Sera." Sera responded before walking off.

"Operator we have arrived at the dojo." A robotic voice stated

Callum did a beckoning motion with his hand signifying Izuku to follow him. Izuku followed Callum into a giant building that was full of people.

"So what is this place?" Izuku asked but got no response.

'Wow, what lovely people.' Izuku thought as he spotted the Lotus in the distance.

"Hello, my child, sorry about taking you to meet me." The Lotus said before noticing Izuku's green eyes change to gold.

Izuku dropped to the ground screaming, making everyone jump.

"Hello mother, it's been 1500 years, how have you been." A grey figure said rising from Izuku's body.

"Orion, why are you here, I thought you died, I watched you die in front of your fellow brothers." The Lotus stated shocked at Orion, who was in front of her.

"I took interest in this boy here, he holds power that he couldn't control. He holds my original suit, the one you took from me in front of my eyes in the Void." Orion shouted with fury in his eyes.

"I'm sorry, but I had too, you went mad." The Lotus said with sadness.

"What are you talking about, why are you yelling." Izuku said getting up from the ground.

Orion turned around to see Izuku with raw void energy coming off his body. The Lotus noticed this too and raised her hand to put he EXCALIBUR suit on.

"No, I am not putting that on!" Izuku shouted as the suit exploded and dissapeared.

The Lotus was shocked at this. The amount of void energy surrounded Izuku in a veil of light.

"So this is why he had my suit huh, he is me." Orion murmured quietly with a smile on his face.

"Yes brother he is you, that's why I bonded with him." Rell said appearing next to Orion.

"You are right about that isn't that right brother." Prime said standing on Izuku left.

"Indeed he is, the sun that had been reborn." Umbra said standing right of Izuku.

"Ah, Prime and Umbra so good to see you how have you been?" The Lotus said breaking everyone away from Izuku.

"We have been better." Both of them replied with before dissapearing.

"Orion, thank you." Was all Izuku said before dropping to the ground.

All of the people watched in amazement at the scene that unfolded in front of them.

"No problem kid." Orion said before walking over to the Lotus.

"He is not your test subject anymore, he is a free man, he can wipe the floor with you." Orion said angrily while pointing his finger at The Lotus.

"I know but he's too dangerous, I have to keep my child safe." Lotus replied

"That's my job now, not yours anymore." Orion said walking over to Izuku.

Rell just vanished in thin air before singing Rap Tap Tap.

Orion picked up Izuku and walked off, to the medical room.

______________________________________
Thanks for reading this chapter, hope you enjoyed.

This chapter was first written yesterday, but I just finished it now.

So Izuku is a reborn sun, Tell is bonded to Izuku, Orion still holds some mysteries,what's this Void and Test Subject, NANI?!? (sorry had to).

This has been your lovely author Raorik
~Raorik