Part 2: Entrance Exam Accident

(* = Will Explain later)
______________________________________
Ten months had past since Izuku was given the full suit, he could use it willingly at any time but he only kept sections of the suit on. He mainly used the gauntlets of EXCALIBUR Yo train with his weapon The Exalted Blade

A blade made out of pure energy that can cut through everything if the wielder wills it

The whole suit was bland, but he liked it.

Timeskip to the entrance examAs Izuku entered Area-A, he was fully nervous before calming down

As Izuku entered Area-A, he was fully nervous before calming down.
He then thought 'A weapon is only dangerous with the intent to kill.'

As he calmed down, the doors shot open and Present Mic shouted "GO! HEROES DON'T NEED A WARNING!"

Everyone began to run out to unleash terror on the robots they had to destroy. Izuku immediately started running to the opposite end of the city where no-one was but plenty of robots galore. Izuku summoned his weapon and sliced the robots in half as they had approached him. After 30 minutes, he already has 100 points by destroying Tier 1,2,3 robots. He ran back to where most of the people were, they began to run away as they heard something gigantic coming towards them. Izuku looked past the fleeing crowd of people to see a giant robot, the Zero pointer stomping it's way through the false city.

Izuku heard screams of help coming from the robots direction as a girl with brown hair was stuck under rubble about to be squashed under the giant foot.

Izuku instantly tan over to stop the robot where people began to stare and think he was crazy especially one tall boy with glasses. The tall boy shouted for Izuku to stop but Izuku couldn't hear him.

Izuku began to transform into his full suit and jump at the robot. He trusted his exalted blade into the sky as the blade glowed with light blinding* everyone including the giant robot.

Izuku slashed at the robot cutting it clean in half. The robot exploded sending Izuku flying into several buildings. He wasn't injured as the suit had protected him.*

The exam was over as Izuku heard the ringing of a bell signifying the end. Izuku got up from where he was and jumped down several floors until he did a superhero landing. He walked back, as his suit retracted back into thin air only leaving his gauntlets and the blade. After reaching the exit, he made the blade dissapear as everyone stares at him wondering what he did to the robot and blood running down his forehead. As he reached the entrance of the school, he collapsed onto to the ground, he heared sirens coming until he blacked out.

10 days later
Izuku shot of the hospital bed in a panic, he hit the floor and surprised his sleeping mother.

"Izuku, are you okay, you worried me for ten days, when I received a call from the school." Inko said about to burst into tears.

"Mom, don't cry, I'm alright, I over exerted myself a little by using the full suit." Izuku said wiping the tears from his mother's face.

His assigned doctor came into the room and checked on him. The doctor said he was good to go. As they, left Inko pulled out a letter for Izuku.

"This came for you yesterday, I didn't open it, it had your name on it and a symbol of U.A on the back." Inko said which made Izuku shine with happiness.

As they got home, Izuku went straight to his room to open the letter.

"Hello, it is I, All Might, you Izuku Midoriya had gotten 100 villain points along with a secret rating score known as hero points. You were awarded 80 hero points for saving a young girl during the exam. You also hold something very secret and powerful in your grasps. But we will get to that later. As I am here, to welcome you... To your hero academy." AM said through recording.

Izuku was crying in happiness, as he turned around to see his mother also crying in happiness.

"I did it mom, I did it." Is all Izuku said before hugging his mom.

______________________________________
* Explain time
He trusted his exalted blade into the sky as the blade glowed with a light blinding... = This move is called Radial Blind but this will be changed for a more powerful version later

He wasn't injured as the suit had protected him = The suit is made of an indestructible alloy that can only be destroyed by void energy. (FORESHADOWING FOR LATER)
______________________________________
Hope you have enjoyed this chapter.

This has been your author Raorik
~Raorik