Fight a...Girl?

Hey guys, so...it's been a while huh(:

And I have no good excuse except for school, volleyball and the fact that my want of food is greater than than my want to write lol.

But i'm at the library and I left all my homework inside the car, too lazy to walk allll the way out there and get it so I thought that i'd try to write a chapter. Hope ya'll like it. Cause it's gonna suck so prepare yourself.

Dedicating this to CaughtInAHaze because I logged on today and she was the last to fan, like ALL my chapters and even add it to her library! Of Absolute Favorites!!(:  I love seeing the categories my story gets put into. Warms my heart<3 Thanks chica!<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were finally returning home after 3 weeks in that cabin I was beginning to get sick of it. After we had made sure all the rogues were gone Sage (who went against my orders) and I went outside to check the perimeter. When we found it safe enough we packed everything into the cars, hopped in, and took off.

My stomach was turning and butterflies filled my stomach. I felt like I was going to double over and empty my breakfast out all over Jess' car. I didn't look nervous on the outside but on the inside I was screaming. I looked down at my hand that was tangled in Sage's hair as her head laid over her lap. And then at Remi's head that rested against my shoulders; my other intertwined with hers. They were both sleeping.

I bit my lip as I looked between the two beauties. My old love and my forever. As stupid and girly as that sounded. Disengaging my hands from them I leaned Remi over the other way and then craddling Sage, like a princess, I quietly moved up into the front seat next to Keegan. I was afraid she was going to wake up the whole time I came upfront, but she didn't even stir. As I finally seated myself I just stated at her. Waiting for her to open her eyes.

"Its because your her mate. It's a feeling of trust. She subconsciously knows its you so there's no alarm or need to wake." I looked back down at my mate. She already knew my touch. Did I know hers? I moved her so that her legs draped over my lap and her head was tucked under my neck.

"Everythings going to change when we get back. There won't be time for a normal life anymore. We now officially hace responsibilities to uphold to our pack."

"I know," I stated. "Doesnt seem like too long ago when we were both in training to lead. We used to dream of the moment wed get to be run this pack."

"Man your just like Simba. Oh I just can't WAIT to be king!" He loudly whispered. "Now your in his denial phase."

"I'm not in a phase."

"Oh, your in a phase."

"I am not."

"See, ladies and gentleman, we've got denial written all up in here. Don't worry dude. Simba killed scar."

"Scar killed Mufasa, Keegan." The atmosphere turned awkward as silence enloped the car.

"Ok, bad analogy. I'll admit. But come on, your dads an Alpha."

"Its him, against that whole group of outlaws. Even if he wanted to, I doubt he could take them all.

Hey guys, so...it's been a while huh(:

And I have no good excuse except for school, volleyball and the fact that my want of food is greater than than my want to write lol.

But i'm at the library and I left all my homework inside the car, too lazy to walk allll the way out there and get it so I thought that i'd try to write a chapter. Hope ya'll like it. Cause it's gonna suck to prepare yourself.