Two

Walking into Physics class she was anxious, this was her absolute favourite class and she didn't want to screw up in it, before walking into the classroom she tugged on Peter's sweatshirt "Hey mind if I can sit next to you?" he simply nods in response leading her to the back of the classroom, they both sit down and pull out a book and a not pad ready to start the lesson and just like that the teacher walks in, he instantly starts taking the register and then stops upon a new name "Do we have a Charlotte Sutherland?"

"Yes sir"

"Oh hello you must be new here?"

"Yes sir"

"aha alright anything interesting about Scotland in science terms miss Sutherland?"

"We invented the telephone"

"Nice now lets crack on!" the rest of the class they really cracked down on a lot of stuff and Charlotte was eager to learn new things and how to create new equations, she loved it answering a lot of the questions and even beating Peter to it a lot of the time. As the teacher got them working on questions Peter noticed she was stuck on one "Need a hand?"

"oh um yes please its just this small piece I dont understand"

"I see.." he quickly wrote out the basis of it and helped break it down for her and then it clicked "oh my god thank you now it makes sense!" 

"aha you're welcome, you really like physics huh?"

"Yep back in my school I was the best and even formed a Physics club where we discussed theories and worked on super hard University equations"

"oh wow looks like I might have some competition then"

"Suppose so Mr Parker"

"so um...Charlotte what made your parents want to move out here to the states then?"

"Well I guess you could say for the money and the better work prospects, that and they believe the whole its the land of opportunity thing and they wanted the best for me, we actually stay in a really nice two floor apartment in this new complex in queens"

"Oh really? I live right round the corner from there?"

"aw cool, well maybe you could walk me part of the way home since I don't really know my way around yet and I've been tasked to find my own way home?"

"u-um sure yeah I can do that" Charlotte smiled and the young boy studying his features, his soft brown locks and nices eyes, she made a bold move and handed him her phone with a blank contact screen "Put your number in there and then I'll text you where to meet me at the end of the day okay?"

"sure!" smiling like an idiot the boy put his number into her phone and she texted him straight away so he knew her number, the rest of the lesson the two worked on equations together and even discussed personal interest like star wars, hot chocolate and various other things. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

the rest of the day went by pretty quickly, Peter was sat in Chemistry with Ned by his side asking all sorts of questions about the new girl "So how was it?"

"huh?"

"Yknow in Physics how was it with Charlotte?"

"Oh it went pretty well actually she's super cool Ned, she loves Physics, star wars and is really into gymnastics and stuff"

"ohh someones getting a crush!"

"am not so shut up I'm just saying she's really and is definitely going to make a lot of friends here all by herself and then probably forget all about me" he knew he wasn't wrong, he was seen as a geek-nerd-loser all the same and she was beautiful and wondered why someone like her would want to hang around someone like him. "Hey give yourself some credit now, she might not be like everyone else Peter remember she's from a different country where they probably don't have the same type of hierarchy, give her a chance" Peter simply nodded, wondering off into thoughts about this new character who had just become everybody's knowledge over the past several hours. There was just something about her ....