Three

Waking up the next day to her familiar ring tone Charlotte once again groaned at the thought of getting up for another long day at a new high school in a very different country. Thinking back to her day yesterday with Peter, Gwen and Liz she was definitely surprised with the outcome of her day and how weird she found the different social dynamics in the U.S, in Scotland yeah they have their own social form but it was a lot less structural compared to this system. Rolling out of bed she unlocked her phone and connected it to her speaker starting her day with a little bit of Panic at the disco - High hopes. waltzing to the bathroom and picking up her brush she began to wonder what her day was going to be like, as she started to brush her teeth her thoughts were interupted by her mother "Good morning you someone seems to be in a better mood today I take it the first day was a success?" She simply nodded in return and continued with her activity. Rushing back to her room she grabbed a black pair of jeans, put on a yellow, white and blue three quarter length top and the same white high top converse. looking outside the window she quickly thought to bring a Navy blue hoodie with her just in case, "Alright sweetie have a good day at school!" Charlotte quickly wove her mother off and walked through the school gates embarrased to be seen, tying her hoodie around her waist she headed through the front doors and straight to her locker where she saw the two familiar boys standing with their lockers wide open "good morning gentleman" jumping at the sound of her voice Ned quickly shuts his locker "Oh my god Charlotte you scared me for christ sake, how come you are so light on your feet?"

"Dunno just always have been I guess especially considering I play sports"

"Oh yeah Peter was telling me you are into gymnastics"

"really? thats not just the only sport im good at"

"Oh yeah? what others are you so good at?"

"well, I'm good at hockey, football or socker as you americans call it, do love a bit of archery and rounders"

"Wow thats impressive maybe we will get to see some of those skills today in after break P.E"

"perhaps anyway I better get heading to first shall catch you guys later!"