Five

The previous day's antics played over in Charlotte's mind as she walked to school the next day, looking at her phones calendar she realised the date the 19th of August  she looked back at the dates for the next week and saw her date, it's her birt...

The previous day's antics played over in Charlotte's mind as she walked to school the next day, looking at her phones calendar she realised the date the 19th of August  she looked back at the dates for the next week and saw her date, it's her birthday next week. Wow a sixteenth birthday without her friends back home and she barely knew anyone here for her to celebrate it, she had always dreamed of having a massive house party and getting super drunk but now she wasn't so sure of that. Opening her locker up and sighing as she placed her stuff inside she was given a small fright when she heard a very loud "Good morning!" 

"Ned omg you gave me a right fright, Jesus christ don't do that to me"

"Sorry Charlotte, I'm still buzzing from building lego last night, it was so much fun with you guys last night" 

"yeah I had fun too, shame I couldn't have stayed later"

"Yeah it was, it was a good night"

"So Ned wheres Peter this morning?"

"He's running late unfortunately, should be here in the next few minutes hopefully" 

"ah I see"

"Aw is someone worried about him?"

"No, no I was just wondering that's all" Ned gave her a small wink and Charlotte became worried by Ned's questions, did he think she had a crush on Peter? if so that is not true, he's just becoming a very good friends and that's all she needs right now is friends. She waved Ned off as she headed for her Chemistry class, she had a bad feeling today was going to be a long one. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

break time took forever to came around, but Charlotte was thankful that it finally showed up. Chemistry and drama were first and they took forever in her eyes, today she decided to walk over to Ned and Peter to sit with them during break. Her eyes pinning them down she walked over with a smile, "good morning boys, how was your first two classes?" Both the boys look up from their phones and smiled, Peter more so for some reason "Mine was alright Charlotte thanks for asking"