Nine

Waking up the next day to the sound of her alarm clock, Charlotte groaned

Waking up the next day to the sound of her alarm clock, Charlotte groaned. Rolling out of bed she grabbed her phone and headed to the bathroom, she heard her parents chatting away down stairs getting ready to start their long day at work after a weekend away. "CHARLOTTE!"

"YEAH?"

"YOU WANTING A LIFT TO SCHOOL?"

"PLEASE WOULD BE A BIG HELP!"

"YOU'VE GOT 30 MINUTES TO GET READY OKAY?"

"OKAY!" sighing she grabbed her toothbrush and brushed her teeth, quickly then hurrying to her room, grabbed her makeup kit and quickly dabbing on some light foundation and concealer and mascara. changing into nothing but jeans and a cute sweater and her converse she smiled happily and grabbed her back pack. Running down the stairs whilst almost fall over she grabbed a slice of toast of her dad's plate and made herself a cup of tea ready to go in a travel mug, her mum looking up and smiling at her daughter " you look better after a couple days rest hows the ankle?"

"Sore but it's better" 

"just take it easy today okay Charlotte?"

"Yes mum don't worry"

"Come on then lets get ya to school" the two walked along the corridor to the elavator and headed down to the car park, getting in Charlotte felt this sense of un-easyness wash over her and it frightened her so much. Pulling up to school her mum turned to her "Now listen I won't be able to pick you up so if your friend Peter could walk you home that would be tremendously nice of him"

"I'll ask him mum" 

"okay have a good day!" she smiled and got out of the car before turning to the building of hell, limping up the stairs to the doors and walking through the halls she could feel everyone's eyes on her like she was top news throughout the school. Reaching her locker she sighed, she had never felt more nervous about not knowing what had been said about her than today. "Lottie?" she turned her head and was greeted by Peter himself, she smiled and nodded her head "How are you feeling?"

"A little better but still sore"

"You needing help around today?"

"No i've got it, don't worry about me, how are you?"