His House

So, long story short Tristan won and threw Xander into the pool...
The next day...
"You want to come over and watch a movie?" Tanner asked
"Sure why not." I responded. So we left Starbucks and we drove to his house.
"Wow" I said looking at Tanner's house.
"I know, it's big."
"Thars what she said!" I yelled out.
"Don't be dirty." Tanner said while laughing.
"How about that movie?" I asked.
"Right, about that... what do you say we skip to the best part?" Tanner said grabbing my hand.
"W-what do you mean?" I asked blushing, but I knew what he meant.
"Follow me." He said walking to his room.
"What about your roommates?" I asked, a hint of nervousness in my voice.
"They all went on a road trip and won't be back till tomorrow night." Tanner said, looking at me still holding my hand.
"Oh." I said smiling, and with that Tanner pinned me to the wall and attacked my lips.
"Damn, you don't know how long I've wanted to do that." Tanner stated.
"Me too." I replied, and with that he moved on to my neck causing me to moan.
"Now that was cute, but I want to hear my name like that." Tanner stated, every word dripping in lust. He went back to my lips and started to walk backwards until we fell on the bed.
"Lets remove these" he said taking off my shorts.
"Wow, you are soaked."
"Only for the best guy ever." I said with a wink.
"If only you knew what you did to me." He said while taking off my underwear. He licked my clit making me moan like crazy.
"T-tanner." I moaned
"Yes baby?" Tanner asked in a teasing tone.
"I-I need y-you." I managed out the best I could.
"As you wish." Then he slipped two fingers in me making me moan like crazy again.
"F-fuck, TANNER!" I screamed as he speed up his pace.
"A-aah! T-tanner, I-I'm so c-close." I tried to say with out moaning. Then he stopped, causing me to whimper.
"You aren't cumming till u say little girl." Tanner said in a strict tone. He put on a condom and got positioned at my entrance.
"Are you ready?" He asked.
"Totally." And with that he slammed into me causing to scream in pain and pleasure.
"TANNER!" I screamed as he picked up the pass, trying to find my G-spot.
"FUCK! Tanner right there!" I yelled as he finally hit it.
"Damn you are so tight."
"A-aahhh! TANNER! I'm cumming!"
"Not with out permission baby." Tanner said in a strict tone.
"Can I please cum?" I begged Tanner.
"Yes baby, cum for me." That was all it took for me to scream as he hit my G-spot one last time and i came all over his bed.
"Damn that was hot." Tanner said while panting.
"I know, does this mean we are dating?" I asked as Tanner thought  about it.
"Yes it does." He stated.