Moving In.

Today I start moving in, i am so excited to move. Tanner helps me set up my room, which is the guest room, because Xander doesn't trust us in the same room.
"Xander yhinks we are some dumb 15-year-old kids that can't be trusted." I said.
"I know, he thinks that we are going to spend all day in my bedroom so he gives you the guest room." Tanner said in a sad tone.
"Awww, don't cry baby." I said walking over to him, kissing him lightly. The kiss just gets heated when Xander walks in.
"Whoa! Sorry, but Vanessa is here." He said, looking at Tanner.
"Who's that?" I asked Tanner.
"My crazy ex girlfriend." He said as he held on to my waist and walked me out of the room. When we got to the living room, Vanessa was sitting in the beanbag chair. She looked up and smiled at Tanner, then her gaze fell on me and she looked pissed.
"Hi Tanny!" She said, the name made Tanner flinch.
"I am not "Tanny" anymore Vanessa. What are you doing at my house anyway?" Tanner asked.
"I saw your new video about having a new girlfriend so i had to check it out my self. See if she is better than me." She said as she glared at me.
"Oh I'm way better. I don't cheat, i don't get super wasted, I'm not a slutty whore, and i don't wear shity clothing. I don't try to hook up with the room mates, i don't treat Tanner as property, and best of all, i am the best girlfriend her had ever had. So before you come at me and spread rumors that i will cheat on him, you better think twice before you talk because i will knock you out in one second. Did i mention that my dad was a boxer? Every move he knew, i knew. So back the fuck up and get out of this house." As i finished the whole house was starting at me. Tanner walked over and grabbed my waist and tried to calm me down.
"Get her out of her now." Tanner said. And with that she was pushed out of the house and never let in.