House Prank War!

Tristan's POV
This week has been really quiet, so i decided to prank everyone.
"What's up guys, today I'm back at it with a prank video. I have been hinting around that i felt like i needed to move in with my sister a lot lately because it took a long time to set this up." As I was explaining to the camera what i was doing, the doorbell rang.
"One minute!" I yelled from my room then grabbed my camera.
"I called my sister Lilly to help me pack up all my stuff today."
"Omg! I haven't seen you in forever!" Lilly said as she embraced me with a bear hug.
"I know! Come meet the house." I said as i called everyone downstairs.
"Ok, Lilly this is Simon, Xander, Alex, and Tanner my boyfriend. Guys this is my sister Lilly." I said introducing everyone.
"Hey." The boys said.
"Hey, you ready to go pack Tristan?" Lilly asked me winking so the boys wouldn't see.
"Pack? Where are you going?" Alex asked looking a little sad. He is in on the prank.
"Oh, i guess i didn't tell you guys. Remember how i was talking about moving in with Lilly?" I asked them.
"Yeah, babe what are you saying?" Tanner asked, a little concerned.
"I decided that i will be moving in with her. Don't get me wrong, i love living here, but i feel weird being the only girl in the house." I said, pretending to be sad.
"But you just moved in!" Simon said.
"I know, but i will be closer to my family if i live with Lilly. Besides, i will still come visit." I said, explaining my fake plan.
" You better." Xander said getting up to get water.
"Ok, i need to go pack." I said walking to my room with Lilly.
"Bye, nice to meet you guys!" She said as we walked into my room.
"Their reactions were hilarious." Lilly said laughing quietly.
"I know, but we actually need to pack all of my thinks into boxes and into your car and my car." I said telling her that i would crash at her place for a little bit.
"Ok." She said as she started putting things into boxes.
About five hours later.
"Ok, we are all done packing, time to take things to the cars." I said, explaining to the camera.
"Alex! Tanner! Come help us carry boxes to the car!" I yelled for the boys.
"Ok! Be there in a bit!" They both yelled. After we loaded everything, i started saying goodbye to everyone.
"You better come visit every weekend." Tanner said giving me a long hug.
"I will, i promise." I said walking out the door.