Moving Back In

Tristan's Pov:

I have been at Lilly's House for about a week and a half and I decided to go back to the house today. Luckily I know the boys aren't home right now, so Lilly and I can move all of my stuff back into my room. "Alright guys, today Lilly and I are moving all of my stuff back into my room. I'm sure the boys have missed me the passed week and a half, so I decided to go back. I know they aren't home because Tanner texted me about ten minuets ago saying that they were doing a meet and greet so they will be out all day." I explained to the camera so that way they knew the whole situation. "Yeah, I love you Tristan, but if you stayed for the rest of the week I might have gone crazy." Lilly joked as we started driving to the house. I left most of my stuff in the cars so that way we wouldn't have to load it all back up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ Time Skip ~~~~~~~~~~~

When we got to the house I turned on the camera so that way I could start filming again. "Alright, we made it to the house. Time to take all of the boxes inside." I said causing Lilly to groan. Once everything was inside we started unpacking and we were done by 2 o'clock. "Update, my room is done, and Tanner just texted me that they are on their way here." I said. "Well then, I should get going so they don't get suspicious." Lilly said while walking out the door. "Yeah, and I should hide my car." I said while following her. Once that was done I messed up the house a little and opened the back door just a crack. Then I heard a car pull up and I ran to hide.

Tanner's Pov:

When we got home from the meet and greet we walked in and the house was trashed. "Who the heck trashed the place?" Xander asked. "I have no idea, but the back door is open too." Alex said as he walked over to it. We did a walk around the house to see if anything was missing, but nothing was. "This is weird, normally things would be missing if a break in took place." Simon said. "Yeah, lets just clean up and relax for a bit. Tristan should be here soon." I said as we started clean up. Once we were done we all sat on the couch and watched TV, the next thing I knew something fell in my room. "What the hell was that?" I asked starting to feel a bit more uneasy. we got to my room and the window was open, then the TV turned off. "OK, someone is in our house." I said. We walked out to the living room and turned the TV back on. "Are you sure you didn't just leave your window open? And the TV was acting a little weird before we left today." Xander said while sitting back on the couch. "That could be a possibility, and the TV was acting weird, maybe I'm just paranoid." I said sitting back on the couch.

Tristan's Pov:

Once I knocked something over I bolted out the window and in through the back door and turned off the TV. Then I got a pitcher of water and waited for the boys again. Once they sat down I started creeping up behind them. Which one should I dump the water on? I decided to dump it on Tanner. As soon as the water hit his head Tanner jumped up and spun around. That is when I busted out laughing. "Oh my god! Your face right now is hilarious!" I yelled, scaring the others. "When the hell did you get here? The text I got said that you wouldn't be here till 6." Tanner half yelled half didn't. "I got here this morning. I have a surprise for all of you." I said while putting the pitcher on the counter. "Close your eyes and follow my voice." I said while walking to my room. Once we got to my room I opened the door and led them inside. "OK, now open." I said. Once they opened their eyes they seemed a bit confused at first, except Alex, then the realization of who's stuff this was hit them and they looked at me. "You're moving back in?" Simon asked. "I never really left." I said, which lead them to even more confusion. "What?" Tanner, Simon, and Xander asked at the same time. "WELCOME TO THE PRANK WAR SUCKERS!!" I yelled as loud as I could. "Wait, so that was all a prank? But why?" Tanner asked. "Oh, sweet Tanner. Sweet innocent Tanner. You don't understand do you? When you and I pulled that prank on the boys we announced a prank war. So I had to go big as the first person to pull a prank. by the way, Alex was in on it" I explained. "What? So you knew what was happening the whole time?" Xander asked. "Yep, and it was super hard not to say anything or laugh while we were cleaning and searching the house." Alex explained. "Oh, so you are staying?" Simon asked. "Yes I am." I said. "Good." Tanner said with a smirk on his face. Then he started walking toward me. "Oh no mister, I don't think so." I said. So, long story short, Tanner chased me around the house then finally caught me and threw me in the pool.