The Waterpark

Once we got to the waterpark, we all split up. By all I mean I went with Tanner and the others ran off. Tanner and I walked hand in hand while looking for a pool to swim in, we stopped at my house on the way. "What if we go down that water slide?" Tanner asked as he pointed to the tallest one, which had two slides. "Sure, I'll race you down, last one down has to drive everyone home and buy ice cream." I said. "Deal!" And we both took off running. I guess you could say we were a little childish. When we got up there, we both got ready and on three we both went down, lets just say that Tanner was sad that he spent $20 on ice cream. When we got home i jumped in the shower and took one of Tanners shirt and a pair of shorts. "So, you and Tristan officil?" Xander asked Tanner, loud enough for the whole house to hear. "Of course we are official." I said, beating Tanner to the answer, scaring both of them. "Unless that is a problem with bro time." I said in a sad tone, joking obviously. "No it won't get in the way." Tanner said, reassuring me. "Good, because I think I'm going to move in." By then the entire house was down stairs and they all looked at me, Tanner smiling. "As long as you guys aren't always in the bedroom." Xander said sternly. "Yes Dad." I said, full of attitude, the house laughed and that was when I could tell that this was going to be fun.