A Meeting Between The Old And New

It has be 8 years since Naruto lost his memories of Kaede at first he was little confused about why he left the orphanage but what ever made him leave was the cause, so with that in mind Naruto had resumed his training which was great especially after he learned Kage bunshin no justu which transferred all knowledge they gained, he learnt the last 5 wind justu's he had which were wind release drilling air bullets, wind release gale palm, wind release great breakthrough, wind release stream and wind release whirlwind fist all extremely powerful techniques, he had also finished his nature training by splitting a water fall with the help of a few clones as well, mastered water walking, his weights hand gone up so was as strong and as fast as a jōnin with Kage level chakra reserves, and as much as he hated to admit it he was proud to of mastered the Rasengan with one hand and fast enough to form in an instant but he also took it a step further when he had one of his clones add the wind chakra in to it well he got two new justu after that the first was fūton Rasengan and the his most powerful technique fūton Rasen-shuirken but that was only for rare cases because it was double edged sword justu and because he didn't have the chakra to throw it he kept it as last resort, but he had finally discovered the pain he was feeling and he couldn't help but feel angered they were chakra chains inherited by his mother, he hated her his father had been a problem but that was only because when he said he would do something his father had to leave for work, were his mother just pushed him aside that's why he hated her more than anyone he tried to stop using them but they were far more powerful then him mothers, he assumed the had a mind of their own anyway back to the story.

We find our hero walking down the streets of Kamkura looking for a place called maple in to which he was sharing with another person called Kohta, he felt bad for the guy as heard from his cousin Yuka that his father and sister died in an accident she didn't go into details so he didn't really know what happened.
"Well here it is" he spoke after arriving at his destination, walking through the main gate he arrived at the front door knocking first to see if there was anyone "Hello anyone home?" Receiving no answer he set out through the big house to explore, discovering a medium size room our hero placing a sealing scroll floor and pumping a little chakra into it soon the room was filled with smoke as the items in the scroll came into sight nothing to much just a bad, a few cups of ramen, his clothes, toiletries and his justu scrolls, after putting everything in its place, unpacking and thorough cleaning to get of the rid dust and cobwebs that had cluttered his new room Naruto walked over to his window where a tree came into view, taking a leaf that had taken refuge on his windowsill placing it between his index and middle fingers taking a small breath he watched as the leaf slowly start burn, you see around four years ago he had discovered he has a powerful affinity towards just slightly less powerful than his wind affinity but due to not taking any scrolls for fire justu's he only had the element affinity scroll that helps you bring out and control them, the only way he could use his fire element was if he used his "mothers" accursed chakra chains but due to him hating them and his mother he wanted nothing more than to get rid of them but due to them being far more powerful than hers and to seemingly have a mind of there own there noway he could get rid of them.
Shaking his of his thoughts and flicking the half burnt leaf out the window it was then Naruto heard the sound of what he presumed was his new housemate entering the building, leaving his to walk down the hallway and turing a corner Naruto came to face three people the first was a young man around 18 or 19 he had grey black eyes and black hair and was wearing a long sleeved blue shirt and dull blue pants he presumed that this was Kohta, the next was a young woman he recognises as Yuka she had dark brown hair and brown eyes, wearing a long sleeved pink shirt under a dark purple dress she also appeared to be the same age as Kohta, finally he came to the final member of the little group as a young woman about 17 years old stood there wearing nothing other than a white short sleeved shirt barely covering her privet areas, he noticed she had ruby coloured eyes, snow white skin, long pink hair which reached down to her lower back and finally the most bizarre horn like growths coming out of her head, for some reason Naruto thought he recognised the woman in front of him but shook his head at the thought he would of remembered if he saw someone like that.

"Yo" Naruto greeted with a soft wave with his left hand gaining the attention of the there it's was Yuka who recognised him "Oh! Naruto-San I didn't realise that you were here already" scratching the back of his head with a sheepish grin on his face he replied "Actually I only got here about 45 minutes ago and please just call me Naruto I'm not one for suffixes" he stated with a small smile, looking over to Kohta he extended his arm for a handshake" I'm Naruto nice to meet you" Kouta gave a smile before shaking his hand "I'm Kohta nice to meet you too" Naruto then turned towards the last of the group who gave him a questioning look when he reached out "it's nice to meet you miss?" The young women look at him before answering "Nyu?" Naruto looked at her strangely before turning to wards the others "What the hell does 'Nyu' Mean?" it was Yuka who elaborated him "It's all she can say maybe we should just call her Nyu" "look I think she likes it" was Kohta's response before the sound of water hitting the floor indicating that she had pissed her self, no said anything for a moment till Naruto spoke "I'm not cleaning that up"

Naruto stood watching Kohta scrub the floor with an amused look on his face it was then Yuka and Nyu returned it the hallway after a bath Yuka seemed to changed back in to her clothes while Nyu received some of Kohta's "Sorry to leave you with the mess"spoke Yuka looking sheepish while Kohta gave her an annoyed stare "That's alright but did you have to give her my clothes?" He asked with a frown while Naruto gave him a 'are you serious' look "well what else was is I meant to give her, I'll buy her some clothes tomorrow anyway are you hungry I have rice balls and plenty to share" Yuka stated with a smile.

After moving into the dining area we find Naruto and the others sitting at a small table "Do you guys want some?" Yuka asked politely Naruto nodded his while a confused 'Nyu' was heard, after taking a small bit out his food before noticing Nyu had hers all over table deciding to help her he picked the little bits of rice up placing away from her before asking "You've never had rice balls before? here you hold it like this" as he demonstrated she looked at be fore opening her mouth with an 'ahhh' shaking his head he allowed her to take a bite as he watched moan at the nice tasting food "look you've got it all over you're face" he spoke before she turned towards him give a laughing smile which intern brought a small smile to him, unnoticed to Naruto he completely missed the smiles Yuka and Kohta shared between them.

After while of cleaning the rest of the house it became late Naruto had just come down the stairs in time to see Nyu run out the door wondering what was wrong he stepped into the room to Kohta sulking and Yuka scolding him "What's going on?" Naruto spoke with concern, after explaining he looked at Kohta like he was an ass "so you're telling me because she snapped the shall your sister gave you, you start shouting at Nyu who by the has the mind set of a two year old causing her to become upset a run out the house, at night, in the rain wearing nothing but a vest and shorts?" Naruto spoke with an edge in his voice while Kohta looked like he got punched in the stomach with way Naruto described things and Yuka even though she agreed with what Naruto said looked at him With a small glare at making Kohta feel bad.
Walking over to the door Naruto spoke "Stay here I'll find her and bring her back" before rushing out into the street with an umbrella in hand after 5 minutes with no luck he decided it was time for his shinobi skills to shine, closing his eyes he expanded his chakra like a pulse radar, it wasn't long before his snapped open before taking off at a faster rate with two words slipped passed his lips

"The beach!"