Their watching [ Ch.2 ]

"We've been walking for ages!" Nyah said exhaustedly. "Just a bit further." Shasta said anxiously. Oakley pants and his fur seems to be getting heavier by the second. Howls emerge from the woods and seem to be coming closer and closer. "No! Not now! We must run!" Shasta said quickly. The three begun to run once again. They turned back to see if the demon dogs were following, and of course. They were. One of which was Jasper. They began to run faster, knowing that Jasper had been one of the fastest demon wolves. "Shit!" Yelled out Shasta. Jasper was nearly nipping at their tails, so close they could hear him panting as he ran. Oakley turned to Jasper and Barks, pushing him down. Jaspers devilish eyes glare at Oakley. They both start to snarl loudly, ready to make a move at any moment. A loud sound emerges from the woods. Was it snarling? It was luna. Luna was one of the biggest demon dogs. The strongest as you could say. She jumps out and attacks Shasta from behind. Shasta Lets out a loud yelp. She tries to reach for where Luna is biting into her scruff, but it was to difficult. Feeling weak, Shasta fell on the ground slowly, feeling that this would be her ending. She started to accept the fact that she might never see the blue sky again. But then something happened. Nyah jumped onto Luna, pushing her off. Shasta felt weak, but she stood up and Whined In agony. Nyah tried to fight off Luna, and Oakley tried to fight off Jasper. Shasta felt helpless in the situation, but she tried. Shasta bit into Luna's leg and doesn't let go. Luna yells out in pain and you can hear Jasper and Oakley right behind them. They managed to fight them off, but this wouldn't be the last time they would see them. This wasn't the end. It was just the beginning.
         When they started to walk again, everyone turned out to be hurt. Shasta was bleeding from her scruff, they had tried to stop the bleeding. Nyah's Tail has been broken by Luna, and Oakley had scratches all on his body. Shasta has gashes on her chest and on her back from when Luna grabbed her. "We need to stop and try to heal the wounds.." Oakley said Slowly. Shasta sat down, whimpering in misery. "I need to go find Rosco, I know he's around here somewhere. But you two have to promise to stay right here. Ok?" Oakley said anxiously. "Yes.." Shasta And Nyah said restlessly. Oakley set off to find Rosco. Rosco was one of the best dog medics that Oakley has ever met, so he gets him when we need something.
         Two hours have passed and we have not seen Oakley since he left to go find Rosco. But then we heard something. It was Oakley, and rosco.