The reassurance of love [ Ch.3 ]

Rosco and Oakley have finally showed up, Shasta and Nyah honestly thought they left. Shasta gets up and limps to Oakley, which he greets her with a slight nuzzle against her. "Jeez, what happened?!" Rosco said in surprise. "Red blood clan attacked us.." Oakley said carefully. "Jaspers clan?!" Rosco basically yelled out. "Yes.." Shasta finally spoke. Rosco Walks to Shasta And Slowly starts to treat to her wounds. "These are pretty bad, they are really deep." Rosco said as he looks at Shasta. "I know that." Shasta sneered. Rosco helps everyone's wounds and slowly looks around. "You didn't lead Jasper here..right..?" He said Slowly and anxiously. "We don't think so" Oakley said softly. Shasta Looks Up At Oakley. "We should get a nights rest" Shasta said to break the conversation. "We've been walking for forever." Oakley Looks Up "agreed." Rosco layed Down And Nyah layed next to him. Shasta And Oakley sat behind a tree, in hopes to have a conversation. "How long do you think it will be until we get attacked again Oakley?" Shasta said unsteadily. "Hopefully not anytime soon." Oakley said. Shasta Lays down, and Oakley follows. They huddle next to each other. "O-oakley.." Shasta said gently. "Yes?" He replied. "I-I think I'm in love with you." Shasta said as her words tremble out of her mouth. His eyes grow wide and looks at her. "Y-you do..?" Oakley said In a stammered voice. Shasta nods slowly and hopes that he won't get freaked out by what she has said. Oakley Nuzzles into Shasta's fur and smiles. "I am to." He said. Her face lit up and smiled. Maybe they were gonna be happy. Maybe they would make it. She finally felt safe.