Catch your breath [ Ch.6 ]

It's been an hour and Rosco still hasn't woken up. We've tried everything. Shasta And Oakley Looks At each other hesitantly. "Do you think he's gonna be ok Oakley..?" Shasta scuffled. "Yes, but right now we have to focus on getting food." Oakley said in reassurance. Shasta Nods. "I'll go get it. Stay here with Rosco." Oakley said. "Okay." Shasta replies. Oakley set off to find something to eat.  
       It been a half an hour since Oakley has left. Shasta sighs and lays down next to Rosco. "Come on Rosco. You have to wake up. Oakley can't live without you. Please. I cant see him hurt like that." No response. Shasta's Eyes dwelled up with tears as she thinks about Nyah and Daisy. She would swap lives with them if it meant she could save them. Shasta's Eyes filled with tears. She tries to let go, but it's to hard for her. She can't let go of some of the only things she has left. Oakley is all she has now, and she doesn't want to lose him any time soon. "Nngh.." a small sound come from Rosco. "Rosco?!" Shasta said as she sat up in alarm. "H-heh...I'm alive. Yay..!" He Whispers weakly. "Oakley is our getting food, can you eat when he gets back?" Shasta said. Rosco Slowly Nods And smiles at Shasta. "Thank you." He said faintly. Then their was a sound, something dragging on the ground. It was oakley, carrying a big dear! Shasta looked at him in surprise and eyes widen. "How did you find a dear?! I thought they were all gone?" Shasta said. "I found some up stream." He said as he looked down at her. Shasta breaks a price of the deer and brings it over to Rosco. "Here. Eat this." She said in a low tone. Rosco scuffles it up in nearly a second. Shasta looks at Oakley with a slight smile and trots over to him. Oakley Smiles back and Nuzzles her scruff and begins to eat, and shasta joins. "When do you think we will have to run again..?" Shasta said Slowly. "We should start walking soon, but I don't know when." Oakley said as he looks over at Rosco. Weak and in pain.