Catching fire [Ch.5 ]

Shasta And Oakley bolt into the blazing flames, the whirls of fire swing under their paws, showing them no mercy. Shasta And Oakley's Coughs grow bigger. "Nyah! Rosco!" She yelled out. Growls started to emerge from behind them. The growls sounded familiar. Way to familiar. They slowly lifted their ears as they tried to pick out who it Was. Then it snapped. They stopped and turned around. It was Nyah, her eyes livid and evil. "Nyah! No!please!" Shasta yelled in misery. Nyah's Eyes has shown pain from inside. Shasta knows she was in there, but she knew she couldn't help her. Shasta's eyes grew wide and Nyah snarled And dug her claws into the ground. Her body stance was tense and timid. She knew Shasta's weak spots, she knew where she was weakest, and Shasta knew that. Shasta Slowly Growls Back At Nyah and Oakley Snarls as he watches. Nyah Attacks Shasta And she lets out a Yelp. Oakley Looks Up In Alarm, And he does the first thing that comes to mind. Save Shasta. Oakley Grabs onto Nyah and pulls her off with all his force. Nyah lets out a whimper as she hits the ground. They knew they have never heard more pain than that, but Shasta knew what would happen if she didnt do anything. She knew that Nyah can live in the fire as a demon dog. She didn't want to admit that Nyah had turned it a demon, but it was the truth.Shasta Slowly emerges above Nyah, wishing she'd come back. Nyah gives Shasta a snarl and a sharp look in her eye. Shasta knew this look, it was the look of pain and regret. Nyah bites into Shasta's leg and Shasta lets out a sharp whine. She had no choice. She bit into Nyah's snout and then her scruff. Leaving her with blood everywhere. "We have to leave." Shasta said unsteadily. "B-but what if she comes back shasta..?" Oakley said in reply. It was to hard for her to kill her, so she left her lying there. Nyah had gone mad. To much for them to control. They ran as fast as their paws could take them. "Rosco!" She yelled on the top of her lungs. The smoke made their breaths harder and harder to take in. It made their lungs feel like they were gonna collapse. The smoke thrashed into their eyes. "Rosco!" They yelled. "I-I'm over here!" He yelled from a far distance. The wind made it harder for them as the flames grew closer and closer, the wind nearly pushing it closer. Their paws, burned and blistered. They saw Rosco from a distance, so they ran and grabbed him. But by the time they arrived, he had been passed out. They had to carry him throughout the burning woods, so they picked him up and ran as fast as they could to the nearest exit. They ran, as they saw the fire closing in on the only way out. Shasta ran faster than she has ever ran, because she knows. If they don't make it to the exit, they would die there. Oakley And Shasta ran as fast as their paws would glide for them. They were getting closer, so they threw themselves out the opening, and right behind them. The opening burns. "We must hurry before the fire spreads!" Oakley said in alarm. Shasta Nods And Grabs Rosco again. They ran for hours on end until they knew they were safe. Shasta's panting grew longer and her breathing was unsteady. Oakley's paws were burned, and Roscos back and tail had been burned, and it was bad.