Tasting evil [ Ch.4 ]

Tasting evil. Something that we thought was impossible. Tasting the fierce and devilish taste of pure and dark evil. No mercy was show on the dogs that were bit. Pain would slowly pass through their body as the venom of evil spreads throughout your body and into your veins . Daisy was shown no mercy when she was bit, and Shasta had to watch her friend slowly disappear into an evil, venomous creature. Who knows who would be next? Oakley? Shasta? Maybe even Nyah? There is also half-breeds. Shasta and Oakley are both half-breeds, but they betray the demon dogs. Turning their back and fought against the devilish creatures. They can't figure out if Nyah is normal, or if she's a half-breed. It is known that some half-breeds go crazy. Some times they just. Lose it. They go out of control. Some people go dark- and never come back, but Shasta has hope that their is a way to cure them. A way to cure Daisy she thought.
          Shasta slowly wakes up in the gripping arms of Oakley. She smiles and lifts her head, realizing that Oakley had already been awake. "Morning." He said in a husky voice. "Good morning Oakley." Shasta mumbles, still sleepy after a short rest. "We still have time to stay here for a while." Oakley said as he slowly nuzzles her. Shasta nods and lays down beside him. Nyah and Rosco have been out for a while, so we haven't seen them. Then a sudden crackle came out from inside of the woods. "Wildfire!" Oakley yelled.