Chapter Four: A Kiss Never Felt This Good. (Senior Year)

Soundtrack: A little more ~ Alessia Cara.

|4|

I took a quick shower after the practice in the changing room and got dressed in my school uniform, lastly I put on my Royals batch on the coat. The batch which tells my social status, and the background I come from, which is currently one of the biggest Steel Industry run by my father Rucas Donavan. He is the man.

"Here you are..I've been looking for you everywhere", Dora stood near the door of the changing room, breathlessly.

"Extra practice, sorry", I smiled at her. "Come here and help me with my hair", I said letting my ginger red hair flow down to my waist. She is the only person beside my sister who can untangle the bangs after every time I make a bun during practice.

"I cannot, why do you keep forgetting", she said sadly, playing with her fingers which made my blood boil.

Rule #56: No norms are allowed to enter the Royal changing room.

Dora's mother, Sierra isn't any owner of some big company, or work as an employee in one but owns a small diner in the streets of Tirana, Albania. She is funny, sweet, caring and make the best chocolate muffins. Dora's grandparents Mel and Ben are the pair of sweet cheeks. They are the richest bunch of people, from heart and the kind of family I can only ever dream to have.

Dora is a scholar student, and had to do internship now and then. I shook my head at her, before in one quick inward force I pull her in.

"What are you doing?!", she yelled at me, consciously looking around to see if any one saw her.

"Breaking the rules, no büllshitting rule can keep me away from my bestfriend. Now, do my hair", I handed her my rubber band.

She huffed taking it. "You are crazy and you know we could be in trouble if Mr. Bomer finds out."

"High, do it high ponytail", I told her. "And Mr. Bomer can take care of his böner for all I care."

"Böner pfft..  he is like 70 years old. Do you think his machine still works?"

I shook my head no closing my eyes, unable to answer from the way her fingers slip in my hair. I could fall asleep here. All my stressed seem to taken off and I felt light headed, free.

"So good..mm", I moaned closing my eyes. 

"Yikes! What are you two upto?" I didn't have to open my eyes to look whose annoying at times, voice was that.

"Manny get yo bottom outta here. It's girls' changing room..", I threw my hairbrush at him and of course I missed it. Dora pulled my hair into a ponytail, carefully trying not to hurt me. She is always so soft, and reminds me of Bell.

"Who cares? I'm here just to tell my girl how much I miss her", he casually walk in, with his hands stuffed in pockets before pecking Dora's lips.

"Urg! Spare my virgin eyes", I said covering my eyes with my palms. "And you could say over a damn text that you miss her", I stood up from the bench and collected my stuffs to put in my backpack. They are gross, sometimes.

"But that way, I would miss her adorable blushing face", he said looking at her as if she'd disappear if he don't and she blushed even more. They are cute, sometimes.