Chapter 11 (Part Two): I can't believe you could just leave like that!

~~Robin's POV~~

After Harry left I leaned against the sink and look in the mirror. My hair was a mess and my pupils were dilated. What the fuck was in my drink? I heard yelling out side and a bang outside. I stepped out of the bathroom and looked to my left, a door lead to an alleyway. I went out the door and looked around. I saw Max and Niall, Max on the ground and Niall over him.

"Niall!" I ran over to them, almost falling. "What are you doing?!" I said, ignoring the fireworks around me.

"This fucker spiked your drink!" Niall yelled, pointing at Max.

"No.. He wouldn't..." my head started pounding, and there was a ringing in my ears.

"Oh, yes I would, darling." Max had a huge grin, and he started laughing. I shook my head and started to back away, Niall came closer. I put my hands up in defense and started crying. Niall stopped, trying not to threaten me.

"W-Why?" I choked out.

"Oh, princess, don't you remember?" He got up and stood close to me, I could feel his body heat. There was blood dripping down his left cheek, "We were madly in love. Then you fucked my best friend." He hissed. I shook my head and closed my eyes. No, that didn't happen, I blocked it out of my mind. It never happened, Autumn, it never happened. Harry was my first, I was lying to myself. He grabbed my arm, "Don't you remember?" He shook me. I jerked him off and put my hands up to my ears. The ringing kept getting louder and louder. I opened my eyes and my vision was blurry. I think I saw Niall go up to Max and hit him, with something and Max running away.

Everything felt like a slow-mo motion pictures. Niall ran up too me and put his arms on the sides of my shoulders, "Are you okay?" his voice was echo-y and I could barely hear it. I put my hands up to my ears again and started screaming. It wouldn't stop. I am dead, this is what hell feels like. This is what I am going to feel like for the rest of my life. I suddenly couldn't feel the ground underneath me and my whole body jolt in all directions. "Niall..." I whispered.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beep...Beep...Beep...

My eyes fluttered open and I looked around the room. It was mostly white, with a TV screen up high in front of me. I looked to my left and saw Niall, very distressed, with his face in his hands. I moved my hand and Niall jolted his head up. When he saw me he stood up and knelt closer to my bed.

"Autumn! You're awake!" he said, grinning. I smiled.

"Yeah.. I am." It hurt to talk, but I didn't care. Niall put his hand on mine and kissed it. "W-What happened?"

Niall sighed, "M-Max spiked your drink with a new crazy drug that makes you go psycho for a little..." He looked down and then back up at me, "When it fully kicked in, you started screaming and fell. You hit your head on the cement and got knocked out."

"Where are the other boys?" I looked around, and saw no one else.

"They went to go get me food." he looked at me and looked at him. His eyes and dark circles, and they were red.. Had he been crying? He leaned into me and kissed me. His warm, wet lips made mine less dry.

I pulled away and said, "How long have I been out?" I was scared to know the answer. It could've been two days, or two years.

"Three days.."

"How long have you been here?" I hope not that long, I didn't want him too worried about me.

"Three days, I haven't even slept." I looked at him, shocked, but he just shrugged. I heard chatter and laughter coming from outside, and I assumed it was the rest of the band. I was correct, they all walked in the room talking, not even noticing me and handing Niall some McDonald's. I looked at Niall and smiled, I laid back down and closed my eyes. After a few minutes the chatter stopped.