Chapter 6: No, you're wrong. You're wrong...

~~Robin's POV~~

**It's been a few weeks**

So apparently, my 'role' in the band was the tease between Niall and Harry. I don't get it.

"Basically, you just flirt with both of them, but instead of keeping it on the down low, like you have been, you do it in front of the press and such." Liam explained.

"Oh," I said, well makes a little more sense, I just have to be a little more riskay than usual.

"The tricky part is being a tease, but not so much that the press and other people wont like you," That sounded a little more complicated. I sighed

"When do we start our tour?" We have been rehearsing and learning notes for the past couple of weeks and I am excited for our "Unsaved Tour."

Liam thought about it for a second, he sat down on the couch in our hotel, "I think tomorrow," I gasped, "Robin, you get packed up."

Paul and the rest of the boys walked in the room, "Yes that was so awesome!" Harry exclaimed, "You two totally should've came?"

"If you wanted me too throw up on you," I laughed. All the boys went Go-Kart racing and I stayed behind because I didn't feel good. Liam kept me company. "Niall, will you help me pack, super fast?"

"You haven't packed we are leaving at six tomorrow!" I looked at the time, it was 8. Mentally, I planned to pack, ten go straight to bed. Niall went with me to my room. I got all of my clothes onto my bed and me and Niall started folding.

He started singing one of our new songs and I started singing along, with my part. We looked at each other and smiled, still singing. We stepped closer together and he put his hands on my waist and I put mine around his neck, and we slow danced a little. Well, it was more of a rock back and forth. I looked into his clear crystal blue eyes, and I was hooked. I couldn't look away.

His lips crashed into mine, stopping us from singing. Our lips moved perfectly in sync. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him. He pinned me against me against the wall.

We heard some one cough.I let go of Niall's neck and he let go  of my butt, which was supporting me so I didn't fall. "OW SHIT!" Niall helped me back up.

"Babe, I am so sorry!" Niall laughed, we both looked at the doorway and saw Harry standing there awkwardly.

"Uhm.. soo.. I thought.. uh.. you two would want help." he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Oh of course. We uh.. got a little behind," Niall said, kind of laughing. To lighten the mood, I started singing again as we started packing. We all sang different parts, so together it was beautiful. When we got to more upbeat songs, we danced a little and had fun, almost like we forgot about what happened earlier.

After a while, Niall got exhausted and went to bed. Harry helped me finish packing. After we laid in bed and watched Love Actually. He had his arm around me and I put my head on his chest.

At one point he looked down at me and I looked up at me, he shook his head and smiled. "What?" I asked.

"You're so beautiful," he said, still smiling. I sat up and kissed his cheek, quick and playfully. He smiled and did the same. I kissed him again like this, but on the lips. When he kissed me, it was a deep passionate kiss, we both sat up on our knees, my fingers running through his air. As I pulled away to breath, I smiled. He smiled too, we kissed again and I unbuttoned his shirt, as he pulled my shirt over my head. A few moments later, all of our clothes laid on the floor and he was on top of me. He stopped.