Chapter 11 (Part One): It needs to stop!

~~ Niall's POV~~

Flashback

It was the night after our first concert in San Diego, and this was the night it started to go down hill. Louis and Harry insisted we went out and celebrated, mainly because Robin was down about Chai not being at the concert. They thought it'd be a good idea to cheer up. We went to a club near by and sat at the bar. 

Robin ordered a Gin & Tonic, a little too strong for her. She was sensitive to alcohol so half way through she was pretty wasted. No one thought anything of it because we all knew she needed a break. It's been hard on her.

Her and Harry went to the dance floor, and I smirked. She looked so careless, but also, happy.

"She's beautiful huh?" I looked next to me and there was a dark haired guy, about my age.

"Yeah, she is." I looked back at him. "Who are you?"

"Max. Me and her were best friends, before she went with you guys. She is very talented, you and Harry are very lucky." He walked a little closer too me. "You should watch her?"

"Why?"

"Robin was never really into drinking, so when she does it means she really needs some one there for her." he explained.

"Why don't you go talk to her?" I asked.

"We didn't exactly end on good terms," he patted me on the back, "Take care of her for me." With that, he walked out of the club. Puzzled, I went and got Robin.

"Come, let's go sit. You must be tired." we linked arms and sat on a couch.

"Oh, Niall! This feels so good! I haven't felt this happy in years!" she layed on her back, laughing. "We should do this all the time!" I sat her up, but she just fell into my lap.

"Robin..." I was petting her hair.

"Niall, I don't feel good. I feel all sick inside." she looked up at me. Shit, I thought. I picked her up bridal style and ran over to the bathroom. She knelt in front of the toilet and started puking, I held her hair up. 

"Are you okay?" I patted her back and she shook her head, sitting against the stall.

"I- I just feel everything is turning into shit," she said, emphasis on the 'sh.' I didn't say anything, tears were in her eyes. "All my fucking family is gone, I have nothing now."

"You have us, Robin," she looked at me and I smiled. 

"Thanks," she got up, kissed me on the cheek and left. I just sat there for a while. I got up and walked out, I briefly saw the stall next to mine and there was a familiar curly hair lad inside, his back to me.

"Harry!" I walked in a little, he turned around and underneath them was Robin. Oh god. "God dammit guys! In the bathroom!?" I walked out, a little pissed off at Robin. Was she really choosing Harry? Fuck, he got everything. I saw Liam, sitting, not partying. I sat with him and we just talked until it was time to go home.

~End of Flashback~ 

It's been two weeks since that night,  and we were in L.A. Chai still hasn't contacted Robin in any way. It was after our second concert in L.A. and Robin was insisting we went partying again. The boys agreed. Was I the only one noticing a problem? She almost always had a beer, or other alcoholic drink, in her hand and always asking to go to this 'awesome' club. Of course all the boys agreed and the press was all over her being at the pubs all the time.