Chapter Three I am Happy for You...Really...

Hi guys!! this is a really long chapter, but a lot is going on so it shouldnt be borng. Anyway I hope you enjoy!!

xoxo, Amber

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chai and I woke up super early to get ready. And just to annoying the boys we blasted "That's What Makes You Beautiful," over and over.

"Hey should we dress nice or just normally?" Chai asked. Hmm, good question.

"I'll go next door and ask," I went into the hall and knocked on their door.

"Yes'm?" Harry answered.

"Should we dress nice or just normal?" I asked, Harry and I ended up really close. I felt my face get hot, and I was nervous.

He thought about it, "Hmm, nice, but, not too nice. If you're with us then paparazzi will be too," he laughed.

"Ok, thanks, Hazza," I winked at him and turned to walk away.

"Wait, Robin?"

"Yes'm?" I mocked him. He quickly kissed me and then lose the door. My retarded grin came on my face. Wow.

I went back to our room, and told Chat the answer, but not about Harry kissing me. I went into my room and picked out a blue dress the was fluffy at the bust, shorter in the front and long in the back and some brown wedges.

Chai picked out a grey t-shirt with a red varsity jacket and some skinny khakis. Her shoes were red stiletto pumps and she tied the outfit together with a red bracelet that had the initial "C" on it.

We both curled our hair and were ready after finishing our makeup. I went with a more natural look, like browns and bronzes, while Chai picked the smokey eyes, wit grey and black. She can pull that off, I can't because I look like an emo kid when I try.

I tweeted Harry.

@Harry_Styles are you ready yet?? #impatient. I didn't have his number yet.

@RobinHood Yup Coming now, was his response.

Knock, knock, knock. And there he was.. Chai let a small "Eep!" before I opened the door, too show her excitement.

I greeted all the boys and once again, as he did last night, Harry kissed my cheek. I blushed again.

"Hello beautiful," he smiled

"You aren't so bad yourself," I playfully nudged him, he knew he was sexy. All of a sudden he picked me up and swung me over his shoulder. "Put me down!" I tried hitting his back, but failed miserably.

"Don't hurt yourself." Harry laughed and I blushed again.

"Robin! Me and Chai are matching!!" Zayn called out to me, obviously proud. I see something going on there...;)  But, sure enough, they were both wearing a red varsity jackt, khakis and red shoes.

"How cute!" I said, teasing them.

"You're the cute one here," Harry said, putting his arms around my waist. Stop making me blush, damn it!

"Why?" I asked

"I love when you crinkle your nose when you laugh," why do I blush so much? "and when you blush." Harry winked.

"LET'S GOO!!!" exclaimed Louis, pushing all of us to the left. Wow, England was rubbing off on me!. We went to the lobby, and saw very few fans still outside.

While the boys were taking pictures with the fans I checked my Twitter. 200 new followers?! Just because Harry tweeted me last night? Wow, I could get used to this.