How I met her (Chapter 1)

Right, so this will be a bit different from other stories due to the point where you can't actually see the other psychics thoughts or POV so I hope you enjoy! Btw you will be reading from Saiki's POV the whole time. (Other people's POV can be heard)

Saiki's POV:

I don't know why but my school always seems to attract the weirdest of people and the most annoying, yet I still get through it every single day. It seems to other people that I'm just a guy who can't laugh or smile and enjoy my self but really I have my fun and enjoy some little parts of the days. In the end, most of what they say is true. 

"I heard there is a new student and she is a girl!" One boy says " oh god please be hot!" screamed another but there were those who acted nice but inside they were truly horrid. "I hope that we can all be friends with the new kid." but really they want to say is " I'm going to rip them to shreds if they steal my spotlight!" I had to deal with thousands upon thousands of thoughts every day from a different person however today something was...off. Someone new was meant to be joining the class so why can't I hear any new thoughts from a new mindset? something was wrong very wrong or I'm dealing with another Nendo headed person.

TIME SKIP!!! last lesson

The supposed new kid still hasn't shown up. "ok class and today we have a new student but be nice to them, they have come along way to be here." The door slid open and in walked a pink-haired girl with one 'moon and stars' clip in her hair, she wore glasses with blue lenses... her complexion was like mine but girl version in a way it scared me. She took one look at me and I saw a small smile appear on her face as we made eye contact, then after a moment or two of staring into each other's purple orbs for eyes, she looked away and started to introduce herself.

"Hi my name is Yuki Aido, if you see me with a dull expression don't worry it's just me doing my normal face and if you see me alone... LEAVE... ME... ALONE... got it? ok good" She was different from other people, most girls would want as much attention possible in every day but she hates attention, like me. She doesn't have to even try to pull a dull face like me, she doesn't even try to do anything... but why? I need to get close to her and try to get information about her past and who she is. "Ok Yuki, you're next to Saiki the one with the pink hair like yours." she looked at me with this confused look and then looked down at the ground as fast as she could. soon she walked to her space and sat down next to me 'Hi, I'm Saiki' she glared at me then said "did you not hear what I said a minute ago?! I don't like attention so leave me be." she was pissed off badly and all I could do was watch. I try to read her thoughts again, nothing. soon I heard a ticking noise soon followed by a voice saying "I'm sorry but this person's head is blocked off to all psychics! hope you enjoy being confused, this message is from Yuki Aido." I was surprised yet sad due to the fact her thoughts were blocked off to me I kinda felt hurt. Then I realised it, she knows I'm a psychic!

Hi guys, I hope you enjoyed chapter 1 so far and if you don't leave a comment and I will change it. I better rest now it's 11:17 pm right now Baiiiiiiiiiiiii