The answer/Chapter 6

Yuki's POV:

Ever since moving in with the Saiki family, I have had an amazing life and umm... I mean who wouldn't be having an amazing life when they have the most mysterious boy living with them and he is so fucking hot! Now I'm probably overreacting and I thought he actually never loved me back but of course I can't help it if someone falls in love with me...It's my curse just like Kusuo says that his curse is his abilities. 

~Flashback~

"Senpai!! over here!" "No Senpai, over here!" " Senpai give me a kiss!" A massive group of boys followed me around everyday at school until I finally snapped, I took off my glasses and they all got paralysed (not like saiki's power to turn people ...

"Senpai!! over here!" "No Senpai, over here!" " Senpai give me a kiss!" A massive group of boys followed me around everyday at school until I finally snapped, I took off my glasses and they all got paralysed (not like saiki's power to turn people into stone.). I teleported them to my room and started my investigation of them, they all had this weird little heart confetti sort of thing in their eyes I pulled them out carefully and examined them closely. After an hour the paralysation started to wear off so I quickly teleported them each to their homes and continued my work, the next day they were perfectly fine until I looked at them straight in the eyes. they all got their little heart confetti back and that is when I knew this was my curse... eternal love from any boy I look at straight in the eyes. this was the one thing that will never give me a normal life. Ever since then I wore contacts or glasses because it stops the eternal love effect, well that's what I call it.

~end of flashback~ 

'She really is such a beauty, Wait! what am I thinking she is just a friend, I can't love. why do I even need to love?' Saiki was doubting himself again as usual but oh well at least I got a compliment from him. ~Ohhh....Kuu...thank you for the compliment and you can love, if you couldn't then how do you love me, it's all here inside of your head~ His whole face, went bright red... so fucking priceless! 

I know it's a short chapter but you got to see Yuki's side of the story for a bit, that's good! right? well anyway hope you enjoy baiiiii