The torture of another ones company/Chapter 3

Saiki's POV:

It has been a week since Yuki moved in and things are 'ok' but I overheard my mum's thoughts of moving Yuki into my room by the time I reached downstairs, Yuki had already agreed with the movement of where her room was... great...just great... Night time hits as quick as ever and I actually begged that for it not too but I guess the world had other plans. I walk into my, no our room to see Yuki drawing something or someone. I teleport behind her and see her drawing me with sparkles around me... this girl is crazy for me, I place my hand on her shoulder but a sort of force field pushed me away and she was trapped in the bubble which knocked me away "Don't... do... that...again..." She turns her head and I see her death glaring me but then snapped out of it so she could finish her drawing of... me. I started to..chuckle as I saw all the sparkles had all been removed , "Kusuo you asshole can you just stop fucking around and stay still so I can finish my drawing of you!" I don't know why but I instantly listened to her and let her finish her drawing and I must admit it was pretty good.

chuckle as I saw all the sparkles had all been removed , "Kusuo you asshole can you just stop fucking around and stay still so I can finish my drawing of you!" I don't know why but I instantly listened to her and let her finish her drawing and I m...

The next day (or is it ;)

I wake up to Yuki sleeping soundly, I don't know why but I had the urge to go closer to her so I did, and closer, and closer until... BANG!!! I walk right into a barrier I looked at her in amazement, she really is something different and I kinda like that... no Kusuo! you don't love, you only look grumpy, annoyed and you only hate no weird embracing sort of emotions. ~Can you please shut the fuck up, I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!!!~ I stare at Yuki and then her drawing, I felt my face heat up. I check the time, 5:23 am. I quickly teleport into the barrier and jump on Yuki. That was a mistake... "Kuu!! what the fuck!!!" she growls at me whilst I start to... laugh? well, that's new. Yuki looks at me like she couldn't believe what she saw, I might as well tease her.

 "Yuki... can you come here for a sec?" She nods quickly, jumps out of bed and walks over to me. I grab her by the waist and pick her up. Her face started to go a shade of pinky-red. It was actually quite amusing so I went further with this little joke, I move my face closer and closer to her until She started squealing like mad my plan is working perfectly. Yuki soon gave in and stopped fighting her way out of my grasp, I watched as she looked deep into my eyes and started moving closer to my face... Shit... I went too far... well I can't really hurt a girl's feelings especially if that girl has psychic power that may or may not be stronger than your own. I continued to move closer to her face, Our foreheads were now touching and both of our faces were bright red "Hey... Yuki ca-" I was cut off by Yuki putting her hands on my cheeks and placing her lips on mine.

 I was so shocked that my body stiffened, Yuki noticed this and started to wrap her legs around my waist, I soon melted into the kiss and started kissing back which caught her by surprise. We may be different from a lot of humans but we still need a thing called 'Air' the kiss got broken as we both start gasping for breath, my heart started pounding in my chest as I watched her climb out of my grip and started getting up undressed. I Watched her as she was only in her bra and panties kissing me again, I unclip her bra an that's when I woke up, my heart was racing as quick as ever I look over to Yuki's bed but she isn't there instead she comes out of the bathroom with a towel on her head and around her body. It was only a dream, But why did I just so excited by it?

Hello people! hope you enjoyed reading this chapter of Why do I need to love? (Saiki x female Psychic) I will be updating this story more than my others due to that I want to get this story done. once again I hope you enjoyed reading and goodbye!!