No more suffering or is there?/Chapter 7

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................WHAT ARE YOU DOING LOOKING AT THIS! you won't read the story if you read this...GO!

~Years later~

Saiki's POV:

It has been 4 years, two months,five days, 6 hours and 27 seconds since me and Yuki first met and I'm glad we did ~Kuu... where are you?!~ well sometimes she can be a bit scary even for me (Mate you are scared of bugs for Satan's sake!) I am now Hiding from the now 6 month pregnant women due to me not buying her some of her favourite desserts. ~ I gonna find you....~ she was getting closer by the second, I need to make a run for it ~FOUND YOU! KEKEKE~ Jesus she is the fucking devil! I teleport away and then teleport back after a few minutes. she was on the sofa talking to my brother who I didn't even know was here. "Omg, Kusuo you really out did yourself with this beauty and I bet the baby will be even cuter." he was flirting with my girl... he was such a jerk! Yuki went upstairs to rest after trying to track me down.

~A week later~

I started to grow more social and became good friends with other psychics even the grand master, I have an amazing life...but there is still that little voice that says "Yuki us using you!" "you must kill her, she is dangerous to us." "She doesn't love you" 

"YOU...CAN'T...LOVE..." 

"WHY DO I NEED TO LOVE?!" I was struggling to stay sane but it got hold of me and kept dragging me down into the depths and then let me breathe to only drag me down again. I was next to Yuki as I led there shivering in fear knowing that the baby wasn't safe with me around, tomorrow I will tell Yuki the truth...about what is happening to me and then I will be alone again like it was meant to be...

DUNN! DUNN! DUNN!!! what a cliffhanger... hope you enjoyed this is the last chapter of Why do I need to love? the sequel will be coming out near the end of February. BAIIIII hope you enjoyed.

(the sequel is called 'what will tomorrow bring?')