L-L-L-L-LEMONZZZZZZ!!!Chapter 4

Before you start reading I would like to say that if you are a young reader then don't read this chapter due to it being a lemon chapter. Anyways, here it is.

Saiki's POV:

Ever since that dream, I haven't been acting myself lately. I'm more affectionate to things... mostly Yuki but things... I have also realised that when I'm near her my heart rate increases rapidly and well umm... let's just say I can get a little too excited and something get a little happy in the lower parts of my body... "Kuu-chan, I.. I need t-to tell y-you s-omethi-ng I lo-" I couldn't contain it any longer I had to make her mine or else I would have gone crazy, I look down at Yuki who was now on the floor in my room. No one was home...perfect~ I see that her whole face is now red and that she was panting like a dog as if something was being held back until it finally hit me... she was in heat! well, what perfect timing 😉 I move closer to her face: placing my lips on hers and straight away she clutched on for life... I didn't mind that one bit, She jumped as she felt my hard member against her inner thigh.

I heard a small moan escape her mouth, she pushed me over the line, I broke the kiss, tore her clothes off and she did the same to me until she was in her bra and panties whilst I was in my boxers. I started the kiss up again, licking her bottom lip for entrance which she gave me. Our tongues intertwined with one another before pulling back for air a long string of saliva still connecting us to one another. I started to lose control even more now, I pulled down her panties and started to rub her clit in circles which soon got small moans out of her until I stopped and rammed my finger into her vagina which made her let out a scream of pleasure. I put another finger in to receive even more pleasure moan come out of her I felt her walls get tight "Your so tight Yuki~" I cooed into her ear as I picked up my speed as I finger fucked her hard. She then came onto my hand, lifting my hand up to me face I start to taste it, it was sweet and I LOVE sweet things.

 Yuki then pulled herself up and pulled my boxers down to reveal my long hard member which was so close to her face, she chuckled and stuck the whole thing in her mouth as she started to bob her head. I moaned in pleasure gripping hold of her head and making her bob down harder, I could feel my member throbbing "Yuki... I-I'm gonna-" I was cut off due to the point of my member releasing my seed into Yuki's mouth, she faced me and swallowed every last drop before teasing me by licking the tip of my member getting me more excited. She then pounced on me, I took her bra off but then "Kuu, Yuki we're home!" Shit. my parents just had to destroy the moment, Yuki stood up and snapped her fingers, she was fully clothed again and so was I. She crashed down onto her bed and fell asleep I kissed her cheek "I love you Yuki, since day one of meeting you..." I then went downstairs to greet my parents with a smile on my face. Yuki has changed me.