Chapter 2

My head was pounding with pain, I groaned loudly to let my dad know of my pain. To let everyone in the house know that I, Tyler, am in pain and they needed to do something about it or I would be doomed. My head was killing me and I had no idea why. I groaned louder when my dad didn't come to my aid. So I opened my eyes. That's when I realized, this isn't my room.

"Good you're awake." I turned my head to look at the guy, the guy in a lab coat.

"Who- who are you? Where is my dad?" I rambled on, stumbling over my own words.

"I am Dr. Ellie. I need to check to see if you're okay."

"No.. no I'm good. No doctor needed." I threw the blankets off of me, that's when I realized that my clothes were gone from my body. I pulled the blankets back on. Closing my eyes to think.

"What's going on..." I mumbled. Someone cleared their throat.

"This idiot here has been worried sick. This idiot here has also found a liking in you so you're basically stuck here." what did he just say. I pushed the thing off of me and stood up quickly. I remember that I didn't have clothes on. The man cleared his throat again and turned away. The beast tackled me back to the bed getting on top of me. Covering me up.

"What's going on?" I demanded now.

"I already told you. You're stuck here and it's okay. It's not really bad here. But this boy here won't ever let you leave his sight so.. anyways what's your name boy?"

"Uhm.. Tyler." I mumbled, rubbing my eyes.

"Well Tyler, great meeting you. I will be your doctor until you feel better. We have some medicine for your head." The doctor left, the wolf stood in front of the door. I closed my eyes to think of as many things as possible. To see how I ended up here. With these strangers.

"Dad I'm going for a walk!" I yelled angrily.

"Tyler what's wrong?! What did Kale do again?" I wiped my tears angrily. Not wanting to face my dad. "Tell me." He grabbed my arm, pulling me into a hug. "Or I might feed him to the wolves." He warned. I sobbed, turning around and hugging him tighter. "Oh Tyler.."

"He.. He was talking on the phone and he sounded like he was talking to somebody he loved. But I was standing right behind me. So I confronted him and he snapped at me for being clingy and, and to stop listening to his conversations. I don't know dad.." I mumbled.

"You listen here. If he ever, ever yells at you again I won't hesitate to forbid you from ever seeing him again. Now, I want you to go for that walk. It calms you better than I do. Then come back and confront him again. Don't worry, I will be there with you. Keep this from your brothers or they won't hesitate to beat him up themselves." I smiled and nodded. Pulling away going towards the trees.

This was all stupid. Kale was my everything, was he cheating on me? I don't know. I continued walking further deep. That's when I heard growling behind me.. Don't let it be a coyote.. I turned around. "Oh.. I'm sorry for killing your brother? Sister?.. Mom... uncle?" He lowered his head, looking viscous. I made a run for it.

He chased right behind me, then I slipped and stumbled down a small hill. "Shit!" I yelled.