Chapter 8

I looked at this Alexander and saw that his eyes were the same exact color as the wolf that wouldn't let me out his sight. I was being hugged against his chest tightly. This couldn't actually be happen. "We're going back to your new home okay? It's going to be ours to. We'll be together now. Don't be sad." he wiped away my tears and pulled me closer rubbing my shoulder. "It'll be alright. We were walking. Guards had been all around us.

When we were coming close go a clearing a bunch of people began surrounding us. "Luna Tyler, he is with us now and we will proceed the mating ritual." everyone cheered around us. "He will be your Luna, you will give him the respect he deserves. You all understand?"

They all cheered again.

**

"So my name is Alexander Quinton. Your last name doesn't matter. You'll soon be Tyler Quinton anyways. You will have an education still though okay? No worries I will take care of you."

"I.. what's going on?"

"Well I'm a wolf, werwolf, and you are my mate, soulmate. I'm the Alpha and every Alpha need a Luna which you are. You are my other half."

"But what if I don't want to be your... other half?"

"What? You don't want to be with me? You. Yes you do! I know you do." he began growling. "You are my mate and no one can have you."

I looked away confused. What has my life become.