Chapter 12

I ran into a nearby shop after crossing the street. I ran to the front desk. "Can you help please help me?! There are some people chasing me." I told them, panting for breath. "They had me kidnapped and... and-"

"Calm down, we'll call the police." The lady in the front desk picked up the phone. Finally I will be home.

"Don't dial." Someone growled. In horror I turned around and saw the people that had caught me. They had a gun, pointing at the ladu. "Put the phone down and everyone raise your hands." With shaky arms she put the phone down and raised her hands.

"Tyler come with us or someone here gets hurts."

I didn't know how else to react so I looked at the lady who gave me an apologetic stare. I walked towards the people and one of them took my arm pulling me out of the store. There was waiting... Alexander's car. And Alexander. He looked furious. His wolf's eyes out looking at me with anger that scared me.

"Ale-"

"Do. Not. Talk." He grabbed my arm and shoved me into his back seat. I stayed quiet as I rubbed my arm. It was a painful grip.

The ride was quiet as he drove back fast. It was crazy scary. I thought we were going to crash anytime soon. But he dodged every possible crash we could have gotten into. We made it to his place. He opened my door and pulled me out. I was beyond scared.

"EVERYONE OUT." in seconds everyone was scrambling to get out of the house. The little pups running out too. Nobody dared to give us even a glance. I've only just met him and he's already pissed off at me. It's not my fault, he has me hostage here. In this place. I just want to know that my dad is looking for me. "You told me you would give this relationship a try... What the hell?!" He punched the wall, his fist going through it. "FUCK."

He grabbed my arm again, pulling me upstairs and pulling me up to his room I was guessing. "Alexander I'm sorry!"

"No you're not!" He yelled. He threw me on the bed. I dared not move once again. He went into his closet and pulled out two belts. "I'll will show you go never cross me." He tied one of my hands to his bed post, then the other one too.

"What are you doing!?" I yelled. "Don't do this!" I cried out. I pulled on my hands which caused them to tightened even more.

"You are mine and if I have to treat you like back in the old days where people thought they could reject their wolf mates then I will treat you exactly like that."