<Chapter 1-Sunlight and Tea>

The morning sun warmed Keith's face as he rose from his bed. His eyes were still hardly open by the time he got to his bathroom, so he almost ran into the door instead of opening it. His small apartment was near silent, and not furnished, for he had only been there for a week. Keith had just moved out of his parents house and was finally living on his own, which was odd for him. Boxes still made small towers around the small space, but they would be unpacked in time. Keith soon finished his morning routine, and walked towards a chair sitting by the window. When he sat, he grabbed a battered red acoustic guitar, and he began to play. The sound filled the room, bouncing off every wall and engulfing Keith's ears, and soon he began singing. His voice merged with his playing, making a wonderful melody that surged through the room and energized him. He finished his breakfast quickly, but as he went to look for some tea, he found that he had ran out of it. He had no time to go get more, so he decided to head to the nearest coffee shop and buy a cup. Keith swiftly slid out the door and into his small scratched up car. He pulled up to the coffee shop and hopped out into the fresh summer air. As he entered the coffee shop he noticed it was extremely empty, so he had no problem getting his tea. The barista was very kind and cheerful, which made Keith relaxed and calm. This was all changed when Keith turned to leave, and realized that someone had rear ended his car. When he walked outside to see what had caused it, he saw a man with a greased down brown hair and an unkept mustache, but before Keith could stop him, the man got in his car and sped away. When Keith finally gained his composure, he inspected the damage on his car. The rear window was shattered, and the back was severely dented. Keith had just moved to this new city, so he had no one to call, and he couldn't get his car towed, let alone pay for the repairs. In despair and anger Keith turned and trudged back inside disappointed and upset. He sat down with a sad and angry scowl on his face, and slowly sipped at his tea. Two minutes passed before he saw someone else enter the café. It was a tall built man with luscious black hair. His clothes were quite formal, and he was very kind to the lady behind the counter. Keith payed no mind to him until he saw the man looking at him, but he was even more surprised when the man started walking towards him and said his name.

 "K-Keith Kogane?"

______________________________________________________________________________