<Chapter 2- Music and Surprises>

"K-Keith Kogane?"

Keith's expression became more  shocked as the man continued walking towards him, and then put his hand out to shake Keith's. Keith stretched out his arm and shook the mans as he took a seat at Keith's table. "Your Keith Kogane, correct?" the man uttered with excitement. Keith, still baffled replied "Y-Yes, Thats my name, but how do you know me, and why did you just randomly sit at my table". The man looked sympathetic "Oh, I'm sorry, I can go if you want, i hate to intrude". Keith now felt bad "No, its fine, but could you tell me how you know me please". The man chuckled "I know you because I listen to your music". Keith's face filled with surprise "Y-You listen to my music, but I only published like two songs, why would you listen to such an irrelevant singer". The man smiled "I don't listen to a song because how popular it is, I listen to it if it's a good song". Keith's face turned red hearing that someone liked to hear him sing, and he felt happier now. The man put his hand out again "I haven't been very formal have I, I'm Takashi Shirogane, but you can just call me Shiro". Keith happily shook his hand and they talked for a while, and then Keith's car came into the conversation. Shiro, shocked, exclaimed "What!, How could someone do something that horrible, I won't have it, I will take you home". Keith, embarrassed, replied "W-What, you don't have to, honestly, im fine". Shiro smiled "I am going to, and that car of yours is gonna get fixed as well". Keith felt as if he was in a dream, but he felt comfortable with this guy so he agreed to getting a ride home. The two of them got up from there table and walked outside to Shiro's car. It was jet black, and looked extremely expensive. And that's when he saw that Shiro was on the phone, with a car repairmen!. Was he actually serious about getting his car repaired. Shiro then turned to Keith and spoke "Your car will be repaired in about two hours, but in the meantime, let's get you home.

______________________________________________________________________________