valkyria; kth x jjk (HORROR)

BASED OFF OF [ TURN OVER GAME ] BY GUMI 

AUTHORS POV

JUNGKOOK stared lifelessly at his teacher as they droned on about things he could care less about. He always awaited for the ringing of the bell.

5 more minutes....

He fiddled with his pencil, tapping it against his textbooks as he watched the minute tick by, until finally, the bell rang. Grabbing all his books, he messily shoved them into his messenger bag, quickly making his way out of the classroom. Plugging in his headphones, he got onto the rather empty bus, sitting in the back alone.

You see, Jungkook was rather a loner. Everyone around him stayed clear of him, and he was personally okay with it. He relied on the incredible brave and handsome character he played with on his game every night in his room deep into the night.

The characters name was V.

He was the only person he could relate to; his alter ego. How Jungkook envied him, being able to live within a game where everyone loved him. How he envied his ability to keep him distracted from the painful reality of life.

He sigh as he got off at his bus stop, his body becoming soaked as the bus drove into the puddle that had formed on the ground from the falling rain. Ignoring the screaming of his parents and the sound of glass smashing, he retreated to his small room in silence.

Throwing his backpack onto the floor, he didn't bother removing his uniform as he opened his laptop, his login screen with V smiling awaiting his gaze. His face became illuminated by the screen as he played into the night, finally being able to ignore the reality he was forced to be apart of.

The digital clock in his room displayed 4:47am as his eyes slowly began closed against his will, the game going in and out of focus. Reaching his hand out towards the glowing gaze of V, a single tear escaped his eyes as he spoke before finally drifting off to dreamland.

If only I can be you.

Opening his brown eyes, he was shocked to not find himself in his tiny room

Opening his brown eyes, he was shocked to not find himself in his tiny room. Instead, he found himself in a world of white, zero's and one's floating all around him. In Front of him, he is amazed and happy to find V.

"Listen to me, Jungkook." His honey voice was the only sound in the strange reality.

"You know me?"

V let a playful smirk break across his face as he looked directly into Jungkook's eyes. "Of course I do..." For some reason his smile didn't seem to reach his eyes. "I'm here to propose a switch. You with me."