Jealousy (Zayn)

"You spend too much time with him." "Zayn, he's my lab partner in science... We have a project due in 2 day." "I don't care what you have, I don't want you with him!" "Can you stop fucking yelling please? It's not like we're going to do anything except our project." "I don't care if you're just doing a project. You're not going." "Oh really? Do you want to explain to my teacher that you're a jealous and protective boyfriend so I can't do a fucking project?" I rolled my eyes grabbing my tote bag from the counter. "Where are you going?" Zayn moved in front of the door. "I'm going to Jesse's." "I told you you're not going." "You're not gunna stop me, move." I shoved him out of the way and opened the door. "Y/N!" "Later Zayn, love you!" I hollered walking down the hall past the other flats.

-

When I came home, for some reason the door was locked and when I opened it the flat was completely dark. Zayn never told me he was going anywhere but, he's kind of mad at me so... I don't understand why. Jesse was a chill guy, not to mention he had a girlfriend. Zayn always gets so jealous I can't help but get turned on. It irritates me as well though. I know he trusts me but it doesn't seem like it sometimes. I mean, Jesse and I were doing a science project. A project that had to be done and Zayn gets all mad? I was texting him the whole time, he didn't answer though. I locked the door back up behind me and set my tote next to the couch. "Zayn?" I sighed walking into out room to change into something comfortable. As usual, I grabbed one of Zayn's shirts and a pair of leggings. "How'd the project go?" I nearly jumped out my skin when I heard his deep thick accent. He turned on a light, I had one arm out of my shirt and the other still in. He was in nothing but his black boxers. "It was fine. It's just about done. Jesse said he'd finish up the final touches." I pulled my shirt off setting it on the dresser. "Hmm, the final touches." Zayn breathed against my neck tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. I shivered feeling his hands slowly making their way down my body.

"I missed you while you were gone." I gasped feeling Zayn's hard member pressed against my bum. "I-I missed you too." "Nervous?" He whispered against my neck. "N-No. Why would I be nervous?" "You're kinda shaky babe." Zayn kissed my earlobe then left light kisses to my shoulders. "You should've been with me." "Zayn." I breathed holding onto the dresser in front of me. "That bastard didn't get to see you in this blue laced bra did he?" Zayn growled unhooking it. "N-no Z-Zayn he didn't." "What about these?" He said hooking his fingers into the waistband of my blue laced boy shorts pulling me closer to him. I bit my lip shaking my head. Slowly, Zayn pulled down the black shorts I had on leaving me in just my underwear. "Did he get to see you like this?" He thrusted forward pushing my hips back. "Ss ah, n-no" "Does he make you as wet as I do?" The dark brown haired boy behind me asked turning me around. "N-No one makes me feel as wet as you do." "Do you want me or do you want that dip wad?" Zayn asked sliding his hand into my soaking panties. "I-I want you. Just you." He pushed two of his fingers inside me causing a pleasurable moan to fall from my mouth. "Y/N I love it when you're wet." His fingers moved at a fast pace drenching my core. "Zayn s-stop." He smirked bring his fingers to his lips. "You taste so good baby." I fisted his hair with one of my hands and the other was on his shoulder. My eyes wandered to his candy lips that were parted just enough for his fingers to slip in. "Zayn I-I need you please?" I begged placing a soft kiss to his collar bone. He grinned into my shoulder caressing the bare skin on my back. I shuttered as he picked me up by the back of my thighs. My chest was pressed against his, legs wrapped around him with my arms around his neck. Zayn kissed me softly walking over to our bed with me in his arms. He laid me down gently climbing on top of me. I was staring up at those comforting brown eyes of his, "I love you." He stared back at me smiling, "I love you too baby girl. Now let's get those panties off of you shall we?" A tingle went down my spine when I felt Zayn's warm lips kiss down my body to the hem of my underwear. "I love how wet I make you." He groaned applying light kisses to my inner thighs. "Ah, Zayn." He pulled them off quickly kissing my slit and massaging it with his thumb. "Mmm. Is this where you want me baby?" "Y-yes please. I want you to fuck me." Dark purple bruises were left on my thighs. "I'm gunna fuck you till your body goes numb." Both of Zayn's hands were on either side of my head and he aligned himself with me before pounding his body into mine. His chest was sweaty, eyes glossed over with lust, his teeth biting onto his bottom lip. "Zayn!" I cried out. His thrusts were harder and his pace accelerated. My hands were rested on his shoulders and my feet locked tighter around him. "I forgot how good it felt to fuck you." He growled into my chest smirking. "Mmm Zayn I-" I groaned arching my back. "What is it baby?" He grunted thrusting more forcefully. "I love you." "I love you too, so much." A gentle kiss was left to my forehead then down my neck. Zayn sucked hard on the skin there. My head was tossed back on the pillow as endless moans of Zayn's name poured from me. "Louder Love, I want you to moan my name so loud that Jesse hears it." His right hand held a fist full of my hair pulling on it so I'd moan louder. "Zayn you feel so amazing inside of me don't stop baby please d-don't stop!" I yelped closer to my orgasm. "That's right. Only I can make you feel this good." "Only you no one else." I gasped feeling Zayn's shaft hit my sensitive spot causing my body to shake. "I'm close." He groaned rocking our bodies and grinding his hips slowly into mine. "I-I can't hold it much longer." I whimper into his shoulder. "All I need you to do is cum for me." Zayn whispered nipping at my collar bone. "FUUUCK!" My eyes shut tight, my muscles tensed with my mouth agape and my nails digging into Zayn's shoulder blades finally releasing. "Shit Y/N." He pulled out shooting his cum out on my chest. His face turned a light shade of red as it always did when he released on me. "Sorry love." He grabbed the blanket wiping his cum from my body. I giggled at his reaction, "Don't be, it's fine." Zayn grinned down at me. "What?" "Nothing. It's just, you're so beautiful and all mine." He leaned his face closer to mine with a serious look in his eyes, "And I have no intention of sharing you what so ever.

**************************

So this is short and simple.. Did you like it though? They will get better as I get more comfortable posting these and what not hopefully. I just wanted to give ya'll a little something for now. I know there's 2 Zayn and 2 Niall but Liam's next.;) Expect more Niall though cos he's my sunshine haha.

-Tay.xx