Something New (Liam)

"How wet are you right now for me babe?" "Liam, I'm soaked. All because of you. Just hearing your voice makes me horny." I moaned into the phone. "Mmm. Take your panties off for me then." I set the phone next to me pulling down the pink thong I had on kicking them off my ankles. The phone was against my ear, "Are they off?" "Yeah, they're off." "You only have my t-shirt on now don't you? No bra?" "Just your t-shirt." "Good. I want you to touch yourself for me." I always felt uncomfortable touching myself for some reason. Liam even bought me a vibrator for when he wasn't home.. The only thing I've done with it was take it out of the wrapper and set it in the night stand drawer so he thought I used it. I couldn't ever bring myself to though. Usually, some fans would tweet or dm me links to different imagines about Liam. A few would even write me some. Visualizing it all was enough for me. "Can you do that for me?" "Course." I lied. I mastered how to fake it when Liam called horny. He seems to buy it. "Lick 2 of your fingers and trail them down your stomach like I would. I want you to imagine me touching you. I want you to think of me and cum." The thought was very tempting and was making me wet but I just couldn't bring myself to actually do it. "How does it feel?" "Mmm, I wish these fingers were yours. I miss you so much Liam. I'd rather you pleasure me then pleasure myself." "Is that so?" "I want you here with me right now." "Turn around." I furrowed my eye brows, "What?" "Turn around." I jumped hearing Liam's voice in the room. "L-Liam?" "So is this what you do every time you're on the phone with me? You fake everything?" I shook my head unable to find words. "Do you fake your orgasms too?" Liam growled practically pouncing on me. "N-No." "Prove it then." A low roar built up in his throat. "H-How do I prove it?" "I want you to touch yourself right now. I want you soaked and aching for me." "L-Liam-" "What is that a problem?" He hissed in my ear pulling on my hair. "N-No. I-I can do it." Liam got off of me and stripped himself down to his boxers taking a seat at the end of the bed staring at me. I couldn't find any sign of my sweet gentle lover anywhere. Instead, I was staring into the eyes of an animal on the prowl. "Do it now!" Liam shouted making me jump. He didn't yell too often, hardly at all actually. When he did it wasn't a pretty sight. Liam had a bad temper which turned me on but sometimes he actually scared me. "I-I-" "You can't do it can you?" I wanted to for him but there was so much pressure and the looks he was giving me were too much. "You know what happens to bad girls don't you Y/N?" My heart was pounding as I felt Liam's hands run up my body stopping at my chest. His tongue ran across both my breasts occasionally he'd nip and suck the skin there. "L-Liam, I-" He grabbed the hem of his shirt pulling it up over my head throwing it to the floor. My stomach drop when I watched Liam grab his belt from the floor. "Bad girls get punished." My eyes widened feeling Liam's weight on top of me. His hands grabbing onto my wrists pinning them against the headboard with his lips attached to my neck. "L-Liam." I gasped. "I-I can be a good girl." "It's too late for that sh.t. I'm going to teach you a lesson." This side of Liam I've never seen before. He was always gentle and so loving. Sometimes the sex was rougher than other days but I knew it wasn't rough sex that was going to happen tonight. Whatever it was only made me want Liam more. He tied my hands to the headboard then got up from the bed walking towards the door. "W-where are you going?" "I'm hungry." He smirked disappearing from the room. I laid impatiently waiting for him to come back. When he finally did he had a Walmart bag in his hand. "L-Liam?" He set it down next to me and opened it. Inside there was a container of strawberries, blue berries, a few cherries, whipped cream, and a blindfold. My mouth couldn't form any words. Everything went dark, I could feel Liam on top of me tying the blindfold. I heard him shake up the whipped cream and spray some down my chest. The sent of strawberries filled my nostrils. I figured he put some on the whipped cream. "Jesus Christ." Liam panted licking the whipped cream from my body. He set a strawberry on my neck kissing the skin around it. I felt it leave my neck being pushed against my lips. My mouth opened slightly and Liam forced part of the strawberry in my mouth nibbling the other side. I moaned feeling Liam's soft lips on mine before they were pulled away. "I want you to see what I do to you next." He mumbled into my neck. My vision came back when he took the blindfold off throwing it to the floor. I watched as he eased his way agonizingly slowly down between my legs placing a trail of blue berries down to my inner thighs. "I love how vulnerable you are right now." He shook up the whipped cream can then took the top off. "I can do whatever I want to you and you can't do anything about it." "Ah f-f- Liam!" I cried out feeling whipped cream and Liam's tongue go inside my body. It felt weird but the good kind of weird that made me want him to never stop. He gripped my thighs tightly with his hands, his tongue wrapping around my small nub sucking and nibbling on it. My back was arched, my arms pulling at the restraints. "L-Liam d-don't s-stop f.ck!" My orgasm was pulsing around his tongue and I couldn't hold it any longer. Liam groaned against me hitting my spot a few times. "I-I can't I-" Before I could finish speaking, my orgasm washed over releasing into Liam's mouth. His face reappeared from view a few moments later. "Just when I thought you couldn't taste any better, holy sh.t Y/N." I blushed looking at his perfectly toned chest. I wanted to scrap my nails down it so badly and feel every inch of him. Liam quickly pulled his boxers off revealing his thick hard not to mention big c.ck. His body was hovering over mine with his big rough hands placed on either side of my head. His hot breath against my neck driving me crazy, my wrists still in restraints. Liam forced himself into me with a hard thrust making me gasp. "Who made you this tight baby?" He grunted. "Y-you did." He moved his body slowly against mine giving me time to adjust. I always got sensitive when Liam left for awhile. He moved faster making the bed start to creak. His hands pushed my hips forward, his bare chest brushing gently against mine as he made rough kisses to my neck biting at the skin. "F.ck I missed you so much Y/N." "Ahh, I-I missed you too Liam." A familiar ache in my stomach rose. My walls throbbing around Liam's shaft as his thrusts went faster and became more forceful. "Liam!" I whimpered trying to push back my orgasm. "H-hold on, I'm almost there baby." He groaned. His body sweaty, hands shaking. "I missed you so much while you were gone that I couldn't touch myself. Nothing would ever compare to the pleasure that you give me. I'd lay awake imaging all the stuff that we'd be doing if you were with me." "S-sh.t." I squirmed underneath him grinding my hips against his." My mouth was next to his ear, "I love you Liam." I grabbed his earlobe with my teeth slowly pulling away. "I-I love you too." He stuttered about to give in at any moment. Liam gave me one last hard thrust pushing my orgasm over the edge. I moaned his name loudly as I felt him fill me up then collapse on top of me. He pulled out once he caught his breath and untied my hands wrapping me up in the sheets and scooping me up in his arms. "You're definitely going on tour with me."

***************

hiii!c: how was this one? did you like it? i was feeling a bit fruity and whipped creamy i guess? i'm trying to add new stuff to my writing so i wanted to give it a shot. the next will be a louis. hopefully i'll be alive to post it cos i'm gunna try my best to make it kinky. DADDY MAKES ME FEEL SOME TYPE OF WAY LIKE I CAN'T READ SHIT THAT SAYS 'DADDY' IDK WHY BUT I FINALLY DID AND IT WAS SMUT BY HOPLESS_ROMANTIC2110 READ HER STUFF COS IT'S SO F.CKING AMAZING HER IMAGINES ARE THE ONLY ONES I READ OKAY THEY'RE SO GOOD. but yeah, expect the next one to make you feel some type of way.;)

-Tay.xx