Big Daddy (Liam)

i can't explain any of these thoughts i'm sorry guys i don't know anymore. on the bright side (maybe?¿) 3 imagines in the past 2 days :)

*******************

My lashes fluttered open as I stretched rolling over. There was a red rose on top of a note. The note read, 'Hi Princess. I had to step out for awhile. Give Lisa a shout and she'll get you your clothes. Laze about if you want. I'll see you tonight. Call me after you shower. Xx' "Lisa?" "Coming Dear!" I heard a sweet innocent voice call back. "What is it you need?" "Clothes?" "Yes Ma'am, come with me if you will." I wrapped myself in a sheet and followed after her. "You hop in the shower and I'll take it from there." I nodded walking slowly into the bathroom. I walked in dropping the sheet and shut the door behind me adjusting the water until it was lukewarm. I stepped in and the warmth felt amazing. My body aches from last night but the warmth soothed my muscles. "Here are your clothes Ms.(Y/N)." "Thank you Lisa!" "You're welcome Dear." I hurried to finish washing up my body and hair then quickly rinsed off stepping out of the shower and wrapping in a towel. My feet were dried by the soft bath mat and I walked back into 'my old room'. All my clothes and things were in here. Big Daddy had me sleep here when I first came to the house. I stayed in there for a few months but then he wanted me with him as much as I could be and I was completely fine with that. On the bed there was a black crop top with the back cut open into a heart and a pair of black and white laced boy shorts with a matching push up bra." I smiled dropping my towel and slipping into my lazy outfit. I walked back to the bathroom and search through the cabinets to find my brush. I brushed through my wet (Y/H/C) hair and left it in it's natural state. Afterwards, I applied black eye liner and mascara. I wasn't sure what I'd be wearing later so I settled with that. I left the room then went back to Big Daddy's grabbing my phone from the bedside table to call him. "Morning Princess." "Hi Big Daddy." "How'd you sleep?" "I slept well. Yourself?" "I slept okay." "Anything I can help with Big Daddy?" I spoke softly. "Mmm, I'd like that. Very much actually." "I bet you would." "Why's that Princess?" "Cos I'd make you feel good." He hummed softly into the phone. "I'd push you down on the bed and kiss your neck softy unbuttoning your shirt and kissing down your chest-" I heard footsteps coming down the hall and laid down on Big Daddy's bed. He usually popped in for at least a second when I get up."Then I'd slowly slide my hands into your pants and grab your long thick c.ck and pump you at a slow speed teasing you-" I saw the shadow of him at the door way. "Afterwards, I'd remove my hand and crash my lips against yours and dig my nail into your skin-" Big Daddy slowly made his way into the room shutting and locking the door. I sat up staring at him, the phone still up to both our ears as he moved closer to the bed finally speaking. "I'd grab you by the waist and push your hips down so you'd know just how hard you make me. I'd watch you moan and groan my name desperate for more-" He climbed up on the bed unbuttoning his shirt then hovered over me. "My hand would grab your thigh tightly and my fingers would move inward sliding under the fabric of your panties and I'd-" I gasped arching my back. "Remove my fingers and lick them trailing them under your shirt and massaging your breasts watching you squirm." I grabbed the collar of his black button down shirt staring at his perfectly toned chest. Big Daddy grinned hanging up his phone then took mine too setting them both on the nightstand. His soft perfect lips were pressed against mine as I moaned into his mouth allowing his tongue access to mine. Big Daddy pulled away long enough to take my top off. He stared down at my rapidly moving chest with hunger in his eyes. "F.ck. I wish I had more time with you. If you only knew the things I could do to you." "B-Big Daddy." I wined desperately wanting to feel him. He kissed and sucked on the skin of my neck roughly digging his fingers into my hips. "Am I making you wet Princess?" "Mm, y-yes Big Daddy. I need you." I wined. "I'll show you the gentler side of Big Daddy for now yeh?" I nodded furiously biting at my lip. His lips gently kissed down my stomach stopping at the hem of my panties. He smiled up at me then bit down on the lace fabric pulling my panties down my legs. "I'm not sure if I wanna taste you yet or just make you cum." I whimpered spreading my legs farther apart. "You're so wet Princess. I love it." Big Daddy mumbled licking my slit over with his tongue before slipping it inside brushing against my walls. "F-f-ahhh!" He hummed smiling against me as he continued teasing me. I watch him pull away from me with a grin on his face. "I gotta go to work." "I want you to stay." I pouted sitting up on my shoulders. "I know. I'll have my time with you trust me. But right now, I have to go to work." "Okay." I sighed kissing him softly. "I'll be here when you get back." "You better be. Might want to change those panties you little sl.t." Big Daddy growled pulling me on top of him grabbing my ass hard making me gasp into his neck. "Okay okay I really got to go Princess but f.ck I can't resist you." I smiled against him placing soft kisses to his neck before climbing off him. "When I get back make sure you're dressed in that dress I left on you bed." "Dress?" "I put it in there when I came in. Call me in a few hours okay?" "Yes Big Daddy." I kissed his cheek and grabbed my phone from the stand before leaving his room to go put panties on. When I got to my room I grabbed these black panties with pink lace and slid them on. "See you later Princess!" "Bye Big Daddy!" I hollered back hearing him go down the stairs. When the front door shut I walked down the stairs and Lisa was in the kitchen. "Smells good." "French toast. Mr. Payne requested I make you some. Make yourself some while you're at it. You seem as though you deserve it." "Oh no no, that's quite alright." "Go ahead.You've been wonderful since I've been here. I won't tell." "You're such a sweetheart." "Make yourself some and we can eat at the table then watch some movies?"