Started Before You Got Here (Harry)

I was sitting at my desk in English starting to free write when I heard Mr. Allen speak. "You're late." I looked up and turned around to stare at a tall curly haired boy. Harry Styles. My heart started racing and I suddenly felt sick to my stomach. I heard he had transferred here but I haven't seen him yet. He's from a town over and I always see him at parties and football games or just out and about. From what I've heard he doesn't have the best rep. There's so many different stories and rumors about him that spread like wild fire. Someone is always talking about him. Now that he goes here I can only imagine what people will come up with. I didn't care about any of that. The hickeys on his neck and the way he portrayed himself was what pissed me off. I've always had a bit of a thing for him. We've talked a few times, I think he knows honestly. But now he goes to my school. That doesn't mean I have a chance but now I can see him more often. I couldn't help but wonder where the hickeys came from or what it felt like to give them to him and to receive them. I wouldn't mind that. I really wouldn't. Even if I was someone to f.uck around with, I wouldn't mind. He glanced over at me with a smirk on his face. "Yeah um, I'm in this class now. I'm new." He didn't look away. Not even when I turned back around picking up my pen trying to stay busy. "Come right up here and show me your schedule." Harry walked to the front of the class, I was trying so hard to concentrate on writing. "Alright, take an open seat. He went to a seat in the back of the class and f.uck I could feel his eyes burning into the back of my head the whole class period.
-
I don't know if it was just paranoia or what but the next day every time I saw him I swear his eyes were on me. I mean he's absolutely gorgeous to look at. Whenever I glance over at him he always has a smirk on his face, he draws me in. "Okay class, today we're going to do something a little different. I paired you each with a partner, someone I think you'll work well with. If after today you want a different partner or something just come speak with me privately. Mr. Allen's words turned into background noise to me until I heard him call my name. I looked up confused. He repeated for me, "You're with Harry." I looked over at him and he was leaning back in his seat with a cocky grin on his face. "Alright, get with your partners, this is where you'll be sitting for the rest of the year." My face felt hot, I gathered my things anyway and walked over to where he was taking a seat next to him. He looked me up and down biting his lip then smiled looking in my eyes. I looked away so he didn't see me blushing. "Hi Y/N." I took a steady breath looking at him. "Hi Harry."
-
Two weeks went by and since he joined the class I couldn't focus. He made me uneasy. All I could think of was his hands touching my body. I hated myself for it but I couldn't help it. I tried shaking the thoughts away long enough to hear Mr. Allen. "Alright class. We have about 15 minutes left. Plan out what you're going to do for the project with your partner or just sit and chat. Either way I don't mind, I just have computer work to do so keep your voices at a respectable volume." "Where are we going to do this?" Harry asked grinning. "What about the library?" He chuckled, "Wow." "What?" He shook his head, "Nothing." "Fine. We can go to mine then. I'm not scared of you or something." I took his hand nervously and wrote down my phone number on it. "Here, text me and I'll give you directions too my house." I mentally kicked myself after I said that. "You're not?" He asked ignoring what I had said moving a bit closer. I crossed my legs biting the inside of my cheek. "You seem it. You'll be wrapped around my finger quick." I snorted shaking my head, "Doubt it." Harry ignored my comment, "You're giving me easy access babe." His hand was on my thigh. "You're making this too easy. I've seen you around before. A lot actually, I know you like me." My body stiffened and Harry chuckled squeezing my thigh. "If I pulled you in a janitor's closet or even to the boys bathroom I know for a fact that I could satisfy you. You'd love every second of it." My eyes widened and I dropped my notebook on the floor next to my foot. Harry leaned into me picking my it up with a huge grin in his face. "See love, You're already flustered." I breathed slowly closing my eyes before I spoke. "F.uck you." "No, I'd rather fuck you." Harry whispered with his hand almost up my dress. I gasped quietly putting a hand over my mouth, my other hand grabbing Harry's.