A Film

Rokuro's AOV

"Hey Benio, have you seen Mayura?" I questioned Benio even though its an obvious no. "Hmm... Now that you think of it i didnt see her in the lessons this morning." Benio replied. I hope she didnt skip school." " Yeah, i hope she's alright." " Yeah." She added. "Why dont we find her Rokuro?"  "Well... she might be with... Shimon~" "Your right. She might be with him."

Mayura's AOV

"Achoo." Why do i keep sneezing? "Are you alright Otomi?" Shimon aaked. "Yeah i guess. Thanks for asking shimon." I said smiling brightly while we were walking by the halls. I introduced him from one place by another. "Mayura!" We herd a voive calling my name. As we turn to face it we saw two figures, a brownish haired guy and a raven haired girl. "Oh, Rokuro! Adashino-san! We've been looking for the both of you." I said while hugging Adashino-san. "We wanted you to come with us. Although things got out of hand." Shimon said adding while the both of us looking pale. "Why do you look pale all of a sudden?" Rokuro asked making us more pale. "Well there was a herd of girls who spotted shimon and... well thats when things got out of hand..." i explained while Rokuro and Adashino-san Looking pale as well. "Well thats what you get for being a famous idol." Adashino-san said with her arms crossed with a smirk shown on her face. Silence stood there after i asked. "WAIT!? SHIMON'S AN IDOL?!" I exclaimed making Adashino-san and Rokuro shoked while facepalming. "You dont know?" Shimon asked with a confused face, while Rokuro chuckled then Adashino san showed me a video. Here. She gave me her phone. "So thats why many girls were after Shimon..."
"You really dont know?" Shimon asked with a confused and questioning face. "Well... i'm really not into Idols. I just want to focus on my studying." I said with a smile on my face and my fingers crossed at my back.

Shimon's AOV
-In Shimon's head-

I'm surprised. I thought everybody knew that i'm actually an Idol. I was so carried away from my hobbies that someone spotted me and filmed me. That was my first performance in front of a person, that he made me into the guy i am now. An idol... Shimon thought to himself while walking with the three.

-Timeskip after school-

Third persons view

"Ok class i have a final announcement before we go to our homes. We are going to make a film directed by a nice fellow. I hope all of you would participate." The teacher said with a smile visible on her face. "Alright, we will record a film! We will start choosing the actors after four weeks and the others will handle with the props. Lets give it our best minna!" The teacher said with a smile still visible on her face. "Hai sensei!" The students said, full of energy. "Our film will be... Romeo and Juliet." The girls and the guys went on cheering while Rokuro, Benio, Mayura, and Shimon sweat dropping. "Why this all of a sudden?" Rokuro said shivering. "I feel a bad aura in this." Benio said looking pale while Mayura and Shimon Sweat dropping. "Our film will be presented in our festival so be ready." The teacher added.

The three then went to their separate ways unto their homes with actions still confused asking their self, how... can this... happen so fast with only little amount of time? The three questioned in sync.