Hide and Seek

Mayura's AOV

Its been a month since i went back to the island. Speaking of traveling i hope i didn't bother Shimon at the train yesterday. I thought to myself. I remembered something very embarrassing... it was... our... first encounter! If dad knew what happened he would have killed us both by now! Me and Tenma are currently playing hide and seek. Kind of childish, i know... but we pretend to be kids, for youth never really lasts long. I was walking by the halls as i saw shimon dancing  in his room, practicing his new dance moves for his song. I wonder where his manager is? Im surprised, he's really good at dancing. I also had a history for dancing too. Im actually starting my secret idol act as of now. I didn't show my identity as of my manager advised... wich is subaru-sama. I would practice with her all day if i had spare time for the day. I then saw shimon turn his head a little but not enough for him to see me. I quickly hide myself by the wall near me. Well, well if it isn't our one and only Amawaka Mayura spying on a famous idol. I was caught by a wide smiling Tenma. H-how?! I quickly exclaimed not knowing my actions, i caught Shimon's attention. I quickly ran to my room as fast as i can while dragging Tenma with me. We then entered my room with an awkward tension around us, until Tenma spoke. Woah neko-chan, who knew you can run that fast? He said teasing me. Tenma! I said furiously not noticing my actions. I saw Tenma's face looked pale. W-what's wrong Tenma? I then came back to my senses. U-um s-sorry Tenma... sorry for scaring you. I said with my head bowed down.

Tenma's AOV

Woah! This girl really is tiger daddy's daughter. Her aura is almost as strong as his, and she actually said sorry... that's a shocker. Its alright neko-chan. I said forgiving her. Heh, so this is your room? I added. Yup. She replied with a smile visible in her face. We then started chatting about random stuff. I was interrupted by a figure by the door... woah, its birdmaru with tiger daddy?! We need to hide before he kills both me and neko-chan. I pushed her in a corner for us to hide. I looked around not noticing the distance between us. Our lips are just inches away. I then moved back with a tint of red visible on my face. S-sorry neko-chan. I said while bowing my head. Dont worry about it Tenma, if it werent for you dad would have found us. She said smiling. Wha- how did you know? I asked not knowing what her reply might be. Well... i saw dad and in the halls... and well i froze up? She said scraching the back of her head. Well thats what you get from doing hide and seek from seigen-san. We then saw a figure by the door. It was Birdmaru!! Wow Birdmaru, your actually concerned about neko-chan and me hiding from tiger daddy arent ya. Or are you jelous cuz me and neko-chan are all alone together?

Third persons view

Mayura's face starter to blush with Shimon furious with that statement. First of all my name isnt Birdmaru. And second, im not jelous! Shimon said with fire in his eyes. Woah, Birdmaru chill. Tenma said teasingly while mayura still red as a tomato, got up and walked out of the room. Welp, thats just great you made her angry Birdmaru. Tenma said with a wide grin. Oh shut up, you just added. The two then complained and argude at each other, untill Mayura arrived with a shocked face. You guys are still here?! She questioned them in a loud tone. The two boys then run away from the room with the maiden shutting the door. Well thats one hell of a girl you got there guys~. A guy suddenly said at their backs... it was... Arima?! The two thought while the man grinned widely at them. The both of you like her dont you~? The two lads went silent as the man before them laughed at the show the two boys were putting in for him. Well, good luck. Love is like hide and seek sometimes, the other one is hiding, the other seeks for you. Its like a person in love hiding their feelings, while the other patiently finding their love interest. So do your best you two!

Hello readers!
Its me konoha utsusuya! Im very sorry for the sudden idol part with mayura and shimon. I just forgot about that fact that in my story their actually idols! Yay im stupid! Sorry if you guys  didnt like the scene i made with tenma and mayura, i be like at that moment i am going to kill myself for this, i dont want them to be that CLOSE, and im also sorry if you guys dont really like love triangles, but i really dont know what to write to make this story last long enough cuz i planned it would only last 15 chapters, but noo i created a love triangle to make it even harder! *currently getting angry cuz of her own mistakes* ok me ded now. Jk im not and i'll still be updating in weekends or hollidays. Ok thats all for now bye! Hope you enjoyed!